2. 2. do you like things that aren't trains

• no
    • no

Posted  Edited by Guest

do you like trains?

do you like things that aren't trains?

trains are the best

Edited by Guest

I think trains are pretty cool.  We don't have too much of a system in the western coast of the United States although there are trains, or at least I'm making this statement as a consumer and comparing it to the parts of Europe I visited.

I remember, after 9/11, my mom became very afraid of airplanes and we needed to get to Nebraska from California.  It took us 25 hours by train.  I didn't like trains very much at *that time*, but the 4 ~ 5 hours to get to Edinburgh from London, or to Salisbury to see Stonehenge...  a couple of hours to Cambridge, Brighton, Eurostar to Paris, or from Paris to Versailles!  It's quite an incredible experience compared to the train rides I've been on in the US.

Shit post or not: I like trains.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

if by train you mean your dick @Astro, you shouldn't put your dick in your toaster, no matter how good you think it will feel.

1 minute ago, Astro said:

4F0118B3-0244-4C4C-B87E-2BA713D60A49.thumb.jpeg.93c8814d63f9ad73f9e192620efd1d3a.jpeg

help

you might want to consult your owners manual

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
3 hours ago, Joshy said:

I think trains are pretty cool.  We don't have too much of a system in the western coast of the United States although there are trains, or at least I'm making this statement as a consumer and comparing it to the parts of Europe I visited.

I remember, after 9/11, my mom became very afraid of airplanes and we needed to get to Nebraska from California.  It took us 25 hours by train.  I didn't like trains very much at *that time*, but the 4 ~ 5 hours to get to Edinburgh from London, or to Salisbury to see Stonehenge...  a couple of hours to Cambridge, Brighton, Eurostar to Paris, or from Paris to Versailles!  It's quite an incredible experience compared to the train rides I've been on in the US.

Shit post or not: I like trains.

speaking of that you reminded me how how insane those euro trains are compared to what we have in the US

anyways I found this video and it made me smile. 

another video and after such little research I ask myself how stupid are we to not have already done this...

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements