FEFE

World Of Tanks Asia Server Clan

Posted  Edited by FEFE

I do not believe that GFL Clan has ever branched out into the games produced by "War Gaming", which include World of Tanks, World of Warships, and a couple others.

i would like to ask if it could be beneficial to branch out into a free to play game with its on clan system involved.  i have determined that running costs of such a an operation would be small, as the only requirements that cost any money, is the initial creation of the clan, and possibly the existence of a clan run Team Speak server, as discord can create lag issues. 

Total running costs would be probably $10 (US) for initial setup, and whatever it costs to run a team speak.

of course World of tanks has many servers around the world, in Europe, Asia, and in the central US, as well as i think 3 Russian servers.

a GFL clan could be setup in each of these servers, and as Violator says, the GFL clan needs more money to continue running in the next few months, and this may well generate a larger donating community, as once the clans are larger, those who participate in clan activities, and those who donate, have first dibs on gold and in game currencies given out by War Gaming, for clan war participation.

of course i am happy to Spear Head the operations of the Asia Region, as i already have a well established account, and a long friends list which i may be able to recruit some of. 

I am a Member of a current clan in the server, which could play to our advantage, as they could easily become an allied clan on the global map.  (which is a competition between the larger clans)

xyskyFA.gif

tumblr_inline_n6yq3eNwAF1sp71ml.gif

Edited by FEFE

Not many people have shown interest in this game since genuinely we revolve around FPS however if enough people do show interest that actually play the game then we might consider it. It certainly won't be an Asia clan though.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Posted  Edited by FEFE

yes, i can see that an NA clan is the most likely option, with an Eu clan as secondary, but unlikely.

But, @Violator has been saying that the server is low on money, and i believe that an attempt at gaining supporters in SE Asia, may be worth while.

Edited by FEFE

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Right so you think you can be on the world map I was on the world map a long ass time ago and fyi gold output is not worth donating for. here have my world of tanks account look at all my tanks yes I used to play this game https://worldoftanks.com/en/community/accounts/1002112903-rapperdan/

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

@rapperdan I'm very sorry to say, and I mean no offense by this at all, but you are not the best player I have ever seen, although you have Manny more games than I do. 

Anyway, I have also been on the world map before, and think the WOT clan/s would be better as propaganda mechanisms rather than large competitorson the global map, but if the name does become known, then it is possible for the clan to join the likes of Crown, or Pyro(Asia servers best clans, I don't know much of the NA server).

2 minutes ago, FEFE said:

@rapperdan I'm very sorry to say, and I mean no offense by this at all, but you are not the best player I have ever seen, although you have Manny more games than I do. 

Anyway, I have also been on the world map before, and think the WOT clan/s would be better as propaganda mechanisms rather than large competitorson the global map, but if the name does become known, then it is possible for the clan to join the likes of Crown, or Pyro(Asia servers best clans, I don't know much of the NA server).

Ya I'm shit I was used mainly as a recruiter tbh also I was NA based not sure who you are going to pull from asia.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

16 minutes ago, FEFE said:

Mostly NZ/AUS players, possibly a few Indians, syrlankans, English speakers.

personally I see it mostly as a lost cause is all and tbh I don't really see us getting much out of something that would require such an insane amount of work to get something good and tbh you most likely would not even have to ask us for permission and could pop up one day with your work and how could we deny something like it if it turned out well how ever it could also backfire in your face but in all honesty nobody could predict what happens in the future but I just see it as truely a lost cause in trying to attempt a feat such as this. thats a very hard thing to do in a game like that for one free to play games cost a shit ton of money to play if they still do that whole gold rounds thing to run that game and the amount of money you need to pay for gold ammo and the such it would not = out in terms of donating to receive the first payouts.

also we have plenty of money atm nothing major but we can run things with what we have and I don't see any changes in the future most likely @Violator was talking about monthly bills other then that I see nothing to worry about atm.

also mind giving me your wn8 if that is still being used? that might be old af now tbh.

also how many tier 10 tanks you have and you got enough peeps to deal with tank locking?

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements