1shot55

Toon Town GFL Clan? ComeBack? 1shot55?

Posted  Edited by 1shot55

I do not believe that GFL Clan has ever branched out into the games produced by "KID FRIENDLY SERVER BASE", which include NICK, TOON TOWN, AND SOME MORE.

i would like to ask if it could be beneficial to branch out into a free to play game with its on GANG system involved.  i have determined that running costs of such a an operation would be small, as the only requirements that cost any money, is the initial creation of the clan, and possibly the existence of a clan run Team Speak server, as discord can create lag issues. 

Total running costs would be probably $100 (US) for initial setup. I Believe this is a reasonable price and fits well withing our budget..

of course Toon Town has many servers around the world, in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, South American and in the central US, as well as i think 72 Russian servers.

a GFL clan could be setup in each of these servers, and as Violator says, the GFL clan needs more money to continue running in the next few months, and this may well generate a larger donating community, as once the GANG are larger, those who participate in GANG activities, and those who donate, have first dibs on gold and in game currencies given out by "KID FRIENDLY GAMING", for clan friendly gaming participation.

of course i am happy to Spear Head the operations of the Africa Region, as i already have a well established account, and a long friends list which i may be able to recruit some of. 

I am a Member of a current GANG in the server, which could play to our advantage, as they could easily become an allied clan on the global map.  (which is a competition between the larger clans)

So I believe this would be a good matchup and a change for GFL.. Hopefully this will make your heart warm to think that TOON TOWN has a chance!

~ 1shot55

Edited by 1shot55

You mean this game? https://www.toontownrewritten.com/

Haven't played this since I was in elementary school LOL

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

9 hours ago, Black said:

You mean this game? https://www.toontownrewritten.com/

Haven't played this since I was in elementary school LOL

Logged into that game for the first time in 3 years last night. Proud to say its still as cancerous as always.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

3 minutes ago, 1shot55 said:

@Syrus I would have to disagree on that because Roblox is not that kid friendly anymore. Toon Town brings in all the children that Dan likes to play with.

Not sure how you did it but you just made me cringe nice job dawg.

Achievements