rD0X5rWjT4GLSW6dhj7MSw.png

To this 

Uvd3UqwcRJqAZNP4j6JxaQ.png

ty again.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Korowa said:

because someone fucking renamed that shit, it used to be chatbox

Except it was called the shoutbox from GFL's inception in 2011 to the 29th of May, 2016. The name change only came after five years with the current forums.

Anyway, I'm sure I can bother a CA who is bored enough to do this.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

21 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

Except it was called the shoutbox from GFL's inception in 2011 to the 29th of May, 2016. The name change only came after five years with the current forums.

stay outta this 

21 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

shut up

suck my dick

original.gif

Achievements

I would still Call it a chatbox since it is not used That much for shoutouts as !calladmin or other things like That. I would say it's wrong to call it shoutbox when the amount of legit shout is limited

Nerd

Achievements

Obviously this was left like this on purpose to trigger everyone with OCD :)

I already notified a higher higher-up about it.
It will most likely be left as 'Shoutbox', though.

yeah.gif

4 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Just thought I'd add to this it was only chatbox because that was the default name and people started throwing a tantrum when ever anyone asked to changed it back and it's finally been changed back.

Achievements

3 hours ago, Kubnair said:

It's been done this can be locked?

not yet my guy ty @Yuuji for showing me another issue change this url and the title tMVxxcz-TwWTit_D4tl1zQ.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
5 minutes ago, Yuuji said:

It's a chatbox, though. What's the point in changing it to shoutbox?

Because from the beginning of time it's self it's been called shoutbox I and many others in gfl who have been here for a decent amount of time even when it was titled chatbox nobody on planet earth called in chatbox the term used was shoutbox and always will be shoutbox chatbox does not sit well in my head and does not sit well in many others heads so shoutbox.

also it gets pretty damn annoying when you ask someone to type in chatbox to witness them typing in the fucking game chat out of pure confusion with the name shoutbox it can be distinguished between in game chat thats what sets me off the most on the need for it to be called shoutbox.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

1 minute ago, Worgee said:

Be open for changes then. If you are still stuck in 2011 then where is GFL heading?

when it was never ment to be called chatbox but was a freak accident due to limitations or simply never changing it back you right dog.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Yuuji

Okay so after fumbling through your text (please use periods and shit ) it seems like the only reason is because you're just not used to it. Is this it, the only reason?

How many old GFL users are even still around and how many care about it being called chatbox? And I mean care enough to make a post about it on the forums. 

Edited by Yuuji

Yuuji#11318 -Battle net