Phantom678

Have Any Funny/Crazy GFL Server Stories, or Any Real Life Stories?

Pretty sure I put this on another topic, but I'll tell it again.

Maybe like, 2 days after I got Manager of GMOD jailbreak (about 2 months back), I found out there was a command to spawn bots. To set the amount you want to spawn, you can either use a slider, or there's a box where you can enter the amount. So, in that box, I set it to 1 (its 0 by default). I spawn a bot, and it starts walking around weirdly and shit. It was funny to watch. Next round, the map changes. So, I go to open my menu again to spawn a bot, and me being the person I am, I thought that the amount would still be set to "1", but it was not. It was still set on 0, so when I hit "Spawn" (or whatever the button says), it started indefinitely spawning bots till it kicked everyone off the server. I panicked and went into NFO and quickly restarted the server before anyone noticed what actually happened.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

When I used to admin the csgo hunger games server, a friend I had made on the server was alive with a few people (the server was basically empty) so I /blind-ed him 100% and tried to move him about and conduct a blinded knife fight using /say ... Needless to say, it brought about questions concerning me giving players other players' positions with /say and /blind-ing people :lenny: 

they were cool with it doe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well when i was a T on the 24/7 minecraft server for gmod i was sniping people one by one as i was going up and down the tower i sniped one guy in the middle then went upwards where i sniped another came back down and sniped another and for my last one i went to the basement and sniped another guy i know one of the admins watched me do it and he was pretty amazed but i doubt he'd remember it because it was like 4 months ago :xD:

When @RickGrimesTM was head admin on GMOD jailbreak, on lego map.  He decided to spawn in a crossbow/other various weapons and "test" them during the round as guard.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

5 minutes ago, nap14hockey said:

When @RickGrimesTM was head admin on GMOD jailbreak, on lego map.  He decided to spawn in a crossbow/other various weapons and "test" them during the round as guard.

Or the RPG days by me and @RickGrimesTM

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements