BickeringStone

wrongly banned.

Posted  Edited by BickeringStone

in a minecraft ttt server i got banned for the reason "RDM and leave" but a) it wasnt RDM because the tester was red each of the five times i flipped the switch and b) my game crasshed before i got the chance to respond. and i don't know exactly who did it but i think it might have been jroek. please help me

Edited by BickeringStone

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Ik this isn't my ban, but to double test you have to open the door then close it. Pretty sure it also says that on one of the signs. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

5 minutes ago, BickeringStone said:

actually no you don't have to open it and close it to test it again. several people have tested red then green and never opened the door. plus he was a traitor. that was when i started crashing

What? Yes, you have to open the door to disable the trap, otherwise the light will continue to reflect red no matter how many times you press the lever.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

I have 300+ active hours on this server, I think I know how testing works.

You have to open the door and close it to retest, and you CAN open and close the door pretty fast.

So that alone was RDM.

The part about your game crashing though, I'm not to sure makes me want to unban you.

I've gotten this excuse so many times... I'm not sure if GMOD makes a crash log or something when it crashes but if it does I would like you to send me it. (Preferably a PM, but posting here works fine too)

Btw, @Eminem just because there is a glitch with it doesn't mean flip the switch 5 times and drop him. If there is a glitch they should be playing it safe and opening then closing the door.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

ik im just saying i see people who test once and it turns red then test again without opening cells sorry didnt mean to start anything just wondering if its a glitch 

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Posted  Edited by BickeringStone
10 minutes ago, BillyMartin said:

I have 300+ active hours on this server, I think I know how testing works.

You have to open the door and close it to retest, and you CAN open and close the door pretty fast.

So that alone was RDM.

The part about your game crashing though, I'm not to sure makes me want to unban you.

I've gotten this excuse so many times... I'm not sure if GMOD makes a crash log or something when it crashes but if it does I would like you to send me it. (Preferably a PM, but posting here works fine too)

Btw, @Eminem just because there is a glitch with it doesn't mean flip the switch 5 times and drop him. If there is a glitch they should be playing it safe and opening then closing the door.

41 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Ik this isn't my ban, but to double test you have to open the door then close it. Pretty sure it also says that on one of the signs. 

well then im sorry but in the past i have never needed to open or close the door for it to revert to green. and also yes i did crash. i usually let people know that im leaving the server if i am and if i leave unexpectedly then its because i crashed. i was trying to tell you guys that i was crashing. i was glitching everywhere on my game. it's happened a few times actually. next time though i guess i'll just open the door.

Also i can understand. like you and many others, i was RDM'd before, yesterday was because some moron thought i shot him, even though a) it was by an m16 and i had a shotgun (and before you ask i heard the shot sound from another area), and b) he didn't even take damage. then when he was slayed for it, he RDM'd ME for it and told me "F*** You" then left.

Edited by BickeringStone

It's common knowledge that you have to open and close the door to retest.

"If a rule is not present in the MOTD, an admin may determine the rule and action." - MOTD

1 hour ago, Kubnair said:

I'm going to be honest and give my two cents what's the fucking point of a trap that tricks people if we're going to fucking ban anyone who falls for it? That's just stupid.

^^^^^^^ 

@Violator

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Not gonna quote everything because I'm on my phone. But the fact that you blatantly lied and supported that lie several times does not help your case. We admins aren't stupid, and have been playing on this server for a long time.

If this was my ban, I wouldn't undo it because you straight up lied to avoid your ban.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png