Point

Karma Banned

Name: Point

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42851850

Banned by: Server I assume, does not state

Ban reason: Karma too low

Why you should be unbanned: My karma had gone down because I had killed 2 innocents due to one shooting another Inno for no reason and another for coming up behind someone killing them with a shotgun. Due to the situation my karma had gone down enough for me to get banned and I do apologize but it was simply a misunderstanding in the situation 

@PB-n-J @Violator

Please wait for their responses.

If I had to make a guess I don't think that can possibly be the full story, since killing 2 innocents in a row as an innocent has never gotten me karma banned. It's only got me down by about 150-200 karma. So if you remember anything else that contributed to you getting karma banned, please add it.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Just now, BillyMartin said:

@PB-n-J @Violator

Please wait for their responses.

If I had to make a guess I don't think that can possibly be the full story, since killing 2 innocents in a row as an innocent has never gotten me karma banned. It's only got me down by about 150-200 karma. So if you remember anything else that contributed to you getting karma banned, please add it.

There was an incident before where I was a detective in the Tester room and watched a guy try and kill someone else with a sniper, he had walked right up behind and shot him so I shot him because I assumed he was a T