Worgee

Donations Goal

New Donation Goal(s)?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we update the donation goals?

• Yes
    • No
    • IDGAF
  2. 2. One High Goal Is The Fix

• I agree
    • Nope
    • Meh
  3. 3. Targeted Donation Should Do The Trick

• Yes
    • No
    • Meh

Posted  Edited by Worgee

Hey guys, this is just a minor request which has been out there for almost 8 months now. Better get it down somewhere than just talking about it.

The donations have reached a point where we are close to 5,5 times over our goal for donations and maybe we could set a new goal of 10000 or make donations more targeted towards a specific goal.

This could f.x help members etc. to understand that the donations are actually being use to something noticeable such as server upgrades and maintenance or new stuff for the community. This would help raise awareness of current needs and tend to increase the amount of donations and the size of these donations due to it being a smaller target even though it would require more updates. I guess this is something that the Directors handle so please have an open debate or whatever needed :-)

TL:DR If you read the above text then you'll find the meaning of this post.

-Worgee

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Honestly, it used to be a big deal for them to change the goal number depending on the amount that was require to pay. But personally, I think leaving it lower is better or just keeping it at that. It won't really change the amount of donation; it's just number difference.

I have no idea what I'm talking about, but just imagine what I'm saying.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements