Roy

It's Time To Step Up (Short Update)

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb · Hidden
Hidden

first

Seriously though, thanks for the update. Hoping for great things to come!

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Hidden

You personally have been very good with communicating to us what your trying to do. I know personally front end shit is being delt with pretty drastically (just look at the gmod manager purge) and cant wait to see what comes from it. Don't feel to down about the current state, because even though were not #1 anymore, were still something to be proud of.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan · Hidden
Hidden

right so TA team we bringing back @SFB and friends lmao

on a more serious note, @Roy once you get health care of some sort please dude get a psychologist or something as I feel alot of your issues may be from your mind it's self then once you get those dope meds that can help you mentally take the prescribed dose and don't ever abuse those pills as bad shit happens get blood tests to monitor your levels that the pills are at and the such and you should be so much better when it comes to mentally and physically as they truly are intertwined .

also I have that same mindset and it does drive me most likely even more crazy then yourself picture a dude who has to go to others to legit get a fix done that he could probably do in your sleep then having to explain why it needs to happen is always fun aswell.

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Omid · Hidden
Hidden

hire my boy nick027nd  and he'll save gfl 

Edited by Omid

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Posted  Edited by Vivian - Edit Reason: Misspelling · Hidden
Hidden

I had a dream once that when I logged on the forums my computer exploded

did I predict the future of gfl

no but in all seriousness, as soon as you get all this stuff sorted out I'm gonna make you take the break you deserve, and peeps are right, talking to a Therapist or Psychologist can really help take a load off of you with stress and other problems you might be having. You a real hard worker and you need real long break

Edited by Vivian
Misspelling

Hidden

if GFL needs a developer, you guys could always get @reuben . he's applied in the past.

I kid. But seriously, thanks for the update @Roy, it's not often communities like these have owners and higher ups that deal and communicate with the basic users.

Posted  Edited by Monsoon · Hidden
Hidden

Thanks @Roy for the update! I may not talk or play with you at all but I do understand your health issues as I just got out of the hospital myself. It's always a good thing to see higher ups talk about the issues plaguing the community. In terms of what you said about motivation spikes, this to I understand. I have faced the same issues a few years back when I tried to run my own TTT server. Even though it's minimal it really can wear down on you. Work in general can wear down on you. I and others here, think you should focus on your health as that is most important here. This community and every other community thrive on good leadership, and it makes me happy to see you post this. As I said I may not know you all too well, but from what I've seen you strive to be the best you can be and that is the key to a good leader. Always try and when you fail keep moving, but when you succeed, keep building on what you've created/ done. We all appreciate you and this community, never forget that you have a large base of loyal people who believe in you. I wish the best of luck to you, and I hope you get better from you health issues. Keep up the good work, proud of you. :lenny:

Edited by Monsoon

Hidden

Most of it, I kind of knew since we talked about it occasionally. And then there's some that it's like oh, is that true? reaction. I mean, I really hope this can help gfl; the hope is the problem that may or may not work.

Anyways, like I said to you privately, if it hurts, take a small break. Do not abuse your body.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Hidden
4 hours ago, Imagination said:

You could have like scheduled meeting or something.

They done that before; it didn't really work out as planned; some had work or school or just didn't feel like coming into the meeting.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just a quick update, I have made a public Trello board here. This board will help you guys see what we're working on and what needs to be addressed in the community. Once we complete our Tracker project, transparency will no longer be a big issue in the community.

In the past couple days I've gained a lot of motivation for GFL again and I have a lot of confidence this motivation will last. Things are starting to go in the right direction!

I just wanted to say thanks to @Xy_ and the others who have been helping me a lot recently!

Thanks!