PotatoAim

(Heavy Racism/Mic Spam) This is what happens when admins are gone.

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

ze in a nutshell when no admins are there, chaos ensues.

nevertheless, we dont condone such behavior. If no admins are present at the time, feel free to use the !report feature, an admin will be right there.

@Block, i can stop u :lenny:

another note: admin apps are open, if anyone feel like keeping the server clean (requirements must be met)

Edited by xSnowyAngel

Posted  Edited by SCHITZTELEE

I wish I can play. Didn't know we had a Zombie server. But for some reason I'm banned on all GFL platforms.  ;') also being half black, I love how white people get offended at a word that has nothing to do with them. 

Edited by SCHITZTELEE

This just shows how quick we can respond to an admin call. We were there within 30 seconds of you reporting, but my question is why no one reported earlier if so many of you criticize there being no admins on.

:benthinking:

59 minutes ago, SCHITZTELEE said:

I love how white people get offended at a word that has nothing to do with them. 

It's not offending them, we have it as a rule for people who may be offended by it regardless of race. And regardless of your race, it doesn't matter if you don't find it offensive because others may.

2 hours ago, Block said:

This just shows how quick we can respond to an admin call. We were there within 30 seconds of you reporting, but my question is why no one reported earlier if so many of you criticize there being no admins on.

:benthinking:

It's not offending them, we have it as a rule for people who may be offended by it regardless of race. And regardless of your race, it doesn't matter if you don't find it offensive because others may.

Fair enough 

Posted  Edited by PotatoAim

Honestly, I'm just posting this for Buttpirate that's all and thanks for the reassurance of your presence.

I don't have any intentions of tarnishing the reputation GFL ZE admins nor do I want to defame them. I'm just doing it off a request and if anyone wants me to remove the video, I will happily do so. 

Edited by PotatoAim

1 hour ago, PotatoAim said:

Honestly, I'm just posting this for Buttpirate that's all and thanks for the reassurance of your presence.

I don't have any intentions of tarnishing the reputation GFL ZE admins nor do I want to defame them. I'm just doing it off a request and if anyone wants me to remove the video, I will happily do so. 

thanks potato aim for your contribution to our cancerous reputation through wonderful utube vids

Posted  Edited by Flops

On 10/10/2017 at 9:37 AM, xSnowyAngel said:

ze in a nutshell when no admins are there, chaos ensues.

nevertheless, we condone such behavior. If no admins are present at the time, feel free to use the !report feature, an admin will be right there.

@Block, i can stop u :lenny:

another note: admin apps are open, if anyone feel like keeping the server clean (requirements must be met)

Condone - accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue

Thanks snowy for giving us cancerous idiots permission to micspam and cause chaos :^)

Edited by Flops

1 hour ago, Flops said:

accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue:

Condone - accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue

Thanks snowy for giving us cancerous idiots permission to micspam and cause chaos :^)

oh hey didnt even notice :happytree:

lucky i'm not there at that time. if i was there, i will immediately report them less than 30 sec

29 sec to watch if they keep mic spamming or spam some forbidden things or chat, 1 sec to report.

93896602_p0.jpg