NotTurles

Not Turles' 1st Ban Appeal

Name: Not Turles 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:211152441

Banned by:  Not sure

Ban reason: Mass Rdm (2nd Warning)

Why you should be unbanned: I haven't Played in a while but this really shouldnt be a perm Ban anyway. 

i'm not admin but just an fyi, those links don't work for me and probably won't work for anyone but you. just upload any images directly and don't link them. it's simpler

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan
14 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

i'm not admin but just an fyi, those links don't work for me and probably won't work for anyone but you. just upload any images directly and don't link them. it's simpler

I would not click them and I would recommend getting a browser that shows where links direct you to which these links are pretty damn sketchy as you can see in this picture look inside the red box lWEZNFbZSkqbZ3KxEYGEKg.png

also the steam id you gave me which might be your alt which I asked you to provide which you did has these bans registered under it https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:108932622&advType=steamid

anyways your IP it seems did not get logged in source bans atleast so I'm abit confused myself on how it is telling the server to block that account either way this could be considered as ban evasion but I view it as the intent you had and you seem to have the lack of knowledge of any possible existing ban but at the same time there had to be some what of a reason to go on an alt account that you depicted as though you have not been on it in almost years anyways wait for @TheClassyBandit to respond to this as it is sort of his ban and @TheClassyBandit you kinda have to read all of this as it contains the content on why he is being blocked from the server atm.

any ways I would recommend getting either something like light shot or gyazo both image services can be found here https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html and here https://gyazo.com/download?lang=en

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

It's a month ban not perm, it was changed from perm to a month due to it being your second mass ban.

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

55 minutes ago, Kunkko said:

It's a month ban not perm, it was changed from perm to a month due to it being your second mass ban.

so the ban appeal is accepted or denied?

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

55 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

so the ban appeal is accepted or denied?

Not my appeal, sorry. Just making sure he knew even if it got denied he wouldnt be gone forever, this is @TheClassyBandit's.

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

I had originally banned for 1) Mass RDM, and 2) A high number of bans.

I'll just unban but be careful, nine bans is a lot, especially for a 1 week ban, and several consistent rdm and leave bans. If I must ban for a month next time, I won't be undoing it.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png