Astro

christian minecraft server

Posted  Edited by Nap14hockey

Righty.  I'm catholic, and even I find this weird.  Like, why????????? I just don't get why one would ever would want to do this.  Just why....

Also, anyone else think the torches on the cross looks kinda like the KKK?

Edited by Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

4 minutes ago, Nap14hockey said:

Righty.  I'm catholic, and even I find this weird. 
Also, anyone else think the torches on the cross looks kinda like the KKK?

Bringing up religion wasn't really necessary, but yeah, this is just one of those posts.

Also, nothing in the photo has to do with the KKK, where in the world do you get that 

@Astro If you're going to make a pointless post at least make it funny pls

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

8 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

Bringing up religion wasn't really necessary, but yeah, this is just one of those posts.

Also, nothing in the photo has to do with the KKK, where in the world do you get that 

@Astro If you're going to make a pointless post at least make it funny pls

Burning the cross.  It's a tradition they do.  It's the first thing that comes to mind.  Sorry if I offended you or some shit.  (I've had a beyond awful week, and i'm just trying to take my mind off a lot of shit)

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

25 minutes ago, Nap14hockey said:

Burning the cross.  It's a tradition they do.  It's the first thing that comes to mind.  Sorry if I offended you or some shit.  

Lol no offense taken. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Nap14hockey said:

Burning the cross.  It's a tradition they do.  It's the first thing that comes to mind.  Sorry if I offended you or some shit.  (I've had a beyond awful week, and i'm just trying to take my mind off a lot of shit)

It wasn't burning, though. If they want to burn it, perhaps a block of fire that keeps on infinite could work. 

If it was meant to be a burning cross, it's kinda unnecessary. 

---

I know a bunch of Christian Minecraft servers, I'm not sure if they're still up. They had one on purpose of gathering and having a fellowship with fellow Christian gamers. 

76561198043643390.png

now make a minecraft division ;)

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach