TheLastBee

New Headset Time

Am currently looking for a new headset as I am running out of Gorilla glue to use on my current headset. 

What are your suggestions other than turtle beach? (If I get Turtle Beach I know which one I would get already) 

Pros and cons of the headset and generally why you like the headset over others.

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

Hyper X Cloud II
QE93Mkk.png

When I bought this headset, I was feeling sad and hopeless, as my two previous headsets broke really fast, and I was expecting this one to last a year max.

My mood couldn't change faster, when I first opened the box. When you open it, you are presented with a luxurious looking crimson box with an amazing polish that gives you goosebumps whenever you touch it.

In that box, you will find the following:

DRyTzIY.png

Really good points that I have noticed and which I value a lot:

Extremely crisp and outstanding sound quality for its price;

An extra pair of ear cushions, depending on your taste.

Microphone sound is really good, although doesn't compare to any of the separate microphones you can purchase for ex the Blue Yeti or Snowball or anything of that sort.

Really long cable.

Solid construction giving it a more premium feel when you're wearing it.

Works with phone (even microphone!), making so that whenever you are calling someone important and you want to sound professional, this is outstanding! (I actually did this, lol)

And much more.

That is my recommendation 

yeah.gif

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NADFRWX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

these are cheap as shit (currently $22.99 with prime. $35.99 regular) i was skeptical but everyone i've talked to said the mic sounds comparable astro a40's and even the coveted blue yeti the headphone quality is pretty good too. my only complaint is that the ear cup things don't really get my whole ear but i got big ass ears so that's just me.

11 minutes ago, HoboOfGames4Dan_motorsteak said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NADFRWX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

these are cheap as shit (currently $22.99 with prime. $35.99 regular) i was skeptical but everyone i've talked to said the mic sounds comparable astro a40's and even the coveted blue yeti the headphone quality is pretty good too. my only complaint is that the ear cup things don't really get my whole ear but i got big ass ears so that's just me.

Honestly will probably do this as a short term solution as I am poor and that is the cheapest one so far haha. But some of these other headsets are definitely getting saved for when I get my work bonus. Still open for more suggestions as I like options. 

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

step 1 go to Walmart

step 2 try not to die

step 3 find the 10$ headset

step 4 wait in long line

step 4.5 hope to god the cashier don't steal your credit card info

step 5  leave Walmart and be happy u lived ;D

step 6 plug mic into pc

step  7 use mic on gfl server

step 8  get pgag for bad mic

Step 9 profit 

there u go that my suggestion on a new mic hope it helped 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach