backwards

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by backwards - Edit Reason: added content

Name: backwards

Steam ID: [U:1:33167792]

Banned by: MILK MAN

Ban reason: Assisted Aiming(aimbot)

Why you should be unbanned: I don't "aimbot", I've played counter strike since 2001. I've been Global Elite in CSGO multiple times. This alone should prove that i have a high skill level. My profile has over 10 years experience on it (badge) with over 60 games and NO VAC bans. Gmod+Csgo+CSS I have over 10,000 hours in source engine combined. The real reason i should be unbanned though is because there's no evidence that I cheated (since i didn't) . if Milk Man recorded a demo of the situation i'd love to see it and have it analyzed. Players shouldn't be banned from having a high skill level. I've been playing in GFL servers for around 4 - 5 years now on css and csgo with no issues. The ttt server i've been playing in the last few weeks since i started gmod again. I follow all the rules on the server and report any users causing issues when no admins are online.

download.jpg

Edited by backwards
added content

#1 Way to suck your own dick #2 Time on a server/game doesn't equate to high skill level (especially in my case where I've played this game for 3 years and I still suck ass) . For all we know you could have used aim bot while playing those games to get those ranks. From what I saw it looked like aim bot to me. Just before you were banned we watched you literally head shot 3 people in a span of 1 to 2 seconds and there has been a high rise of aimbotters on our server lately so we know what it looks like. From what @Violator told me he took video of it, so lets wait till he responds.

So me, violator, and FX all watched you a couple rounds to make sure that we knew you were aimbotting. You killed 3 people and all headshots in 2 SECONDS. How does that not seem like your aimbotting?

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

1 minute ago, MilkMan said:

So me, violator, and FX all watched you a couple rounds to make sure that we knew you were aimbotting. You killed 3 people and all headshots in 2 SECONDS. How does that not seem like your aimbotting?

I knew all 3 of you were watching me in spec and it was painstakingly obvious from the chat. You're referring to the 3 guys that were id'ing a dead bodie next to the tower while i was at the hut with a silent sniper. They all 3 were standing still with their heads right next to each other. Considering the reaction time of them noticing another person was even shot i easily killed all 3. This isn't anything remotely hard when it comes to other source engine competitive games running at 128 tick and 144hz monitors. Watching a person get 3 headshots off of people standing still dose not equate to aimbot either. I would love to see some evidence, the video itself will prove that it was indeed not hacking.

You know, I thought of that first but seeing you more and more, it was happening way too often with you getting these one shot kills. But Violator said he would put the video up when I respond. So hopefully he will shine some light on this.

Just now, MilkMan said:

You know, I thought of that first but seeing you more and more, it was happening way too often with you getting these one shot kills. But Violator said he would put the video up when I respond. So hopefully he will shine some light on this.

Honestly there's not much more light to shine on this since you are the admin responsible for banning me and you've already experienced what the clip will show first hand. It's up to you to remove the ban and that's why i created this appeal. If you don't want me to play in the server anymore then that's fine but i'd just like my name and reputation cleared. I've never cheated in a competitive game scenario before because i respect competitive play. If i ever choose to try out for a team again they will search my steamid and find this unconfirmed/inaccurate ban on my record and may reconsider. I've played on ESEA/FACEIT/EAC and many competitive source engine game platforms that had client side anti-cheats. The last thing I need is a silly gmod aimbot ban on record. Furothermore i've played with many of the admins the last few weeks which have spectated me as well such as EmoPony and they've not banned me for anything. So i'm asking you to reconsider since I've not done anything wrong.

Well fi you want to have it this way then okay. I personally feel like you should be banned. There is no way to clear your name and reputation unfortunately. I did not take the video, so I there for do not have the proof but if proof is what I need then I will be gladly to unban you and find it when you come back on. THAT decision is up to Violator if I need the proof for this ban.

Thanks I appreciate it. If I was to be unbanned I would gladly run any client anti-cheat while playing on the server and record a demo + gameplay footage through radeon relive. Just to prove i'm not a cheat. I'd hit the same 3 head shots in those 2 seconds 99 out of 100 times.

1 minute ago, Violator said:

This video makes it look 100% like aimbot since the server tickrate is 33 tick.. csgo demos have this same exact issue, you can't see the client side smoothness between movements here at this low of a tick rate. orginal videos recorded on the client would look much smoother and you'd be able to tell

1 minute ago, backwards said:

This video makes it look 100% like aimbot since the server tickrate is 33 tick.. csgo demos have this same exact issue, you can't see the client side smoothness between movements here at this low of a tick rate. orginal videos recorded on the client would look much smoother and you'd be able to tell

yeah no 

2 minutes ago, Fx280 said:

for the last one you were literally looking at the last guys back and it instantly flicked to his head.

Like is aid it's 33 tick and there's no smoothness interpolation in the recording because of this. You can't just say "yeah no" you're not education on the source engine dose not qualify you. What would qualify you is if you did the simple experiment yourself of recording your movement on your pc with a video recorder and recording a demo by typing "record xfilename". then play back the xfilename demo and you'll see a major difference in jerky movements.

9 minutes ago, Fx280 said:

yeah no 

I dislike female antagonists that are promoted to unrightful authority on the sole fact of their gender and unoriginal, predictable personality's; but hey you don't see me complaining in forum topics I have no business in.

No offense of course, but an admin position that allows for punishment of methods you don't understand how to determine accurate outcomes of isn't acceptable by many players standards. A 33 tick demo isn't enough ground proof on source engine to determine aim assistance. This is why overwatch for csgo is a massive failure except for blatant rage cheaters that are spinning and have upside down screens. . ect.

Also I do realize your only purpose in commenting in this thread is to get me to rage and disrespect an "Admin" so my appeal gets rejected. Someone had to say it though.

OKAY if I could i would block certain people from commenting on this post but I can't. This got very out of hand and VERY mean. So, I will step in and say that it does make sense in what he is saying about the recordings, but I'm not sure if it's possible to do it now so that really takes out that factor. I don't really see the need be of banning because of your credability on your ban. Now you were taking it a little far, but heres what I'm going to do. I will unban you from your perma ban. Do keep in mind does this ever happen again I will be recording this through my own PC to get a legit recording rather than Gmods recording systems. Also if you thought she was antagonizing you, don't feed for it if you already knew what the intention was. I been through the shit a thousand times and you did what she exactly wanted. Now I am not siding with anyone I am just pointing out what I saw. Fx you did kind of antagonize him but honestly the shits done and over. I will be getting this ban out of here and I will be putting you on the watch list. Btw it will clear your reputation if you care to know. I may not be educated about stupid recordings or anything or what women think about men but this post kind of went out of proportion and does not represent what we as people are suppose to act like towards each other. We're all the fucking same so let's get a fucking long. :)

1 minute ago, backwards said:

I dislike female antagonists that are promoted to unrightful authority on the sole fact of their gender and unoriginal, predictable personality's; but hey you don't see me complaining in forum topics I have no business in.

No offense of course, but an admin position that allows for punishment of methods you don't understand how to determine accurate outcomes of isn't acceptable by many players standards. A 33 tick demo isn't enough ground proof on source engine to determine aim assistance. This is why overwatch for csgo is a massive failure except for blatant rage cheaters that are spinning and have upside down screens. . ect.

Also I do realize your only purpose in commenting in this thread is to get me to rage and disrespect an "Admin" so my appeal gets rejected. Someone had to say it though.

#1 I was promoted to admin because I was a regular and got along with other admins and I cared about the server and its players. (was promoted over 2 years ago)

#2 I was there and witnessed the exact moment you head shot those three people. From your pov.

#3 I am admin on the server which gives me every right to comment on here with my opinion. I was also one of the admins watching you at the time so that also gives me the right to be here right now. I was the one who brought this to @Violator and @MilkMans attention after watching you for awhile.

#4 You're not helping your case by insulting me telling me that I am uneducated and telling me that i was promoted only because I am female. I know what the fuck I saw.

Btw I talk like this to everyone. I don't sugar coat anything. I say wtf i feel and if that hurts ur feelings well too bad. I wasn't intending on pushing your buttons to make you seem like an asshole. You did that yourself. Have fun with your unban.