Darkling

Team Fortress 2- Fun Night

2 of my favourite game modes :o 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Posted  Edited by Moose
On 10/19/2017 at 7:55 PM, Syntax said:

The server is hosted in NA but EU players should still be able to play it with a decent ping (depending on you Internet Connection) somewhere around 80-120.

oof

also, the other gamemode (not warioware), would it just be like a normal map and the HH spawns in and we either kill it or objective? Or will it be solely killing the boss?

Edited by Moose

Posted  Edited by Syntax
2 hours ago, Moose said:

oof

also, the other gamemode (not warioware), would it just be like a normal map and the HH spawns in and we either kill it or objective? Or will it be solely killing the boss?

It’s up to the survivors to decide what to do, either one is doable and it will result into an win, the maps are regular ones.
Edited by Syntax

Achievements

guess im reinstalling tf2

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

Well that ended faster than my first date. (very short)

Sadly for some reason our server was shut after the first event.  So we had to stop after freakfortress it was fun while it lasted wish we had longer to let more people (especially from GFL join in to play) . See you at the next event hopefully it goes better.

Also for further events we will be using the discord voice chat on the GCC discord to communicate so if you haven't already please join the GCC DISCORD now!

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements