Squeegee_Tips

EU Server Player Report

Hey couldn't find a pinned report thread within this section so I hope you don't mind this being here.

Just wanted to make admins aware of a user named Shine Bright who reportedly used a spin bot on the EU Server.

The user uses a private profile so it has been hard to track down and find a steam id. Because of this I am not expecting

any action to be made but wanted to be admins and users aware. The user disconnect as soon as chatter about a hacker

being on the server which is why I have no further information other than...

http://www.gametracker.com/player/Shine Bright/31.186.250.27:27015/

I had the users steam profile before I was aware of him hacking because he added me, he cancelled the invitation once

the chatter about a hacker began so if anyone knows of a way to find steam web browser history I could find this players

steam ID. I have already looked through cookie and htmlcache files which all seem to be encrypted. Seems like a dead end.

Topic may be moved if required.

TL;DR

Potential hacker named Shine Bright using a "spin bot", uses a private profile.

Current info http://www.gametracker.com/player/Shine Bright/31.186.250.27:27015/

Does anyone know of a way to find Steams web browser history?

Posted  Edited by CrusTi

@Thomasdavid097

-------------------

@Squeegee_Tips I couldn't Find SteamID Either but I tagged Manager. BTW is this the account?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217607307

Edited by CrusTi

Posted  Edited by Squeegee_Tips - Edit Reason: Spelling and Grammer

@CrusTi

@SwegBuster

Unfortunately this does not look like the account unless the player has updated it to avoid detection.

The player had set up the account fully, is private and had a 600 day old VAC Ban.

I am aware of the status command but unfortunately was too late as he disconnected very quickly.

Thanks for your assistance.

Edited by Squeegee_Tips
Spelling and Grammer

Um, I could only teach you how to find his profile in a very old fashion way.

• Go to you homepage steam profile / friend page http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997549086/friends/
  • Then there should be a personal section tab Recently Played With 
  • Click that tab, it'll show a list of players you've played with for the past day or days, depending on whether or whether not you played a lot or little.
  • Find the person you've played with, if he changed his name, you can still check name history even if it's a private profile.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Found the user... 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PurpIe

STEAM_0:1:70488155

Thank you to everyone for the help in tracking him down. His "Shine Bright" alias is currently 2nd from the bottom and the profile fits the earlier description of a 600 day old vac ban and the profile being private. (A screenshot has been taken as the profile is likely to be updated).

Not sure what action will be taken now due to the lack of information and evidence. If you need anymore information from me just let me know such as the user which initially spotted the activity.

Thanks again - Sent from mobile.

Posted  Edited by Korowa

Hey, guys.

The player hasn't joined the server ever since, so nobody was able to record a demo. When he gets invited, he declines. Recently, one of our players has gone in a competitive match with them, and saved the file.

I apologize if it's from a competitive match, but the evidence is enough, to me.

He'd be doing the same if he joined the server.

Throughout the whole match recorded, he has clear wallhack, bhop scripts and some aim assistance.

Skip to 5th round, that's where it starts with snappy aim assist.

Here's the link, copy and paste it onto File Explorer: steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-Be5eU-OUnAp-nDOwF-vQOYv-7BLwF

Edited by Korowa

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father - Edit Reason: Tutorial for who never download a demo with steam and run demo from csgo comp match before

Can confirm, just reviewed the demo, the accused one started to toggle aim bot as approaching B-site on de_inferno, on the following round, he started to bhop script with vision assistence and aim bot.

I stopped after the end of 6th round because viewing a demo of someone hacking is incredibly uncomfortable.

To all who believe this is not enough for evidence, other people from the server has also witnessed the 'hackening' when admin(s) are not present. Would you believe in the words of the accuser with heavily backed evidence?

To all who may have problem opening the steam link given by @Korowa above, here is a step by step tutorial on how to use the link effectively with no hassle.

assuming you have steam on.

1. copy the given link above.

2. open the file explorer (you know... 'my documents'... aka explorer.exe for the geeks)

3. go to the directory bar and paste in the steam link

4. press enter then csgo.exe will launch (it is normal)

5. you will wait until the demo is finished downloading.

6. once the demo is finished downloading, the demo will play automatically.

Edited by Mad_Father
Tutorial for who never download a demo with steam and run demo from csgo comp match before

PLACE HOLDER