Flynxi

No admin's with rdmers = low karma

Posted  Edited by Flynxi

Name: Flynxi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95422076

Banned by: Karma

Ban reason: Karma

Why you should be unbanned: The reason I was banned in the first place is because there were no admin's on and violator was afk so no one was handling the reports. A guy shot a inno in the head with a deagle so I killed him; he was innocent and left right after I killed him. Then another guy started shooting at me and I was basically yelling in voice comms that the guy was a rdmer and left and he didn't listen so I killed him; which then I reported the guy and he said he was sorry he didn't hear me and that it was his fault. Right at that point my hl2 crashed and I re-joined with 720 karma. Walked underneath the tower at the beginning of the round and a dude was crouched under some blocks right where a c4 was, I asked him what he was doing and he started running so I shot him... and again a inno.... That put me down to like 500ish karma and I got banned. The whole time I was trying to get violators attention through @ but never got a response and no other admins where on... 

Edited by Flynxi

Posted  Edited by Flynxi

Cancel this request not worth the wait for a community I have been apart of two days; will go find a different one with active admins on the servers. Ontop of that one of the people that could unban me was on the server AFK while there was mass rdmers. Thanks for the waste of time and the quick response.....

Edited by Flynxi

37 minutes ago, Flynxi said:

Cancel this request not worth the wait for a community I have been apart of two days; will go find a different one with active admins on the servers. Ontop of that one of the people that could unban me was on the server AFK while there was mass rdmers. Thanks for the waste of time and the quick response.....

You sound like a cool person.

I9MhKK5.png

• Eli locked this topic