Snoopy

TS3 Server Rank Adjustments

Hi guys.

After a lot of time trying to fix the perms in TS they should now be fixed. If there's any issues with the perms like you being able to assign groups you possibly shouldn't be able to assign or anything along those lines let me know.

Edit: These changes applied to Server Admin+ including channel ranks.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

who ever just changed the community adviser icon right when I said something ty lmao skJ0v9aATJ6mH-eK-wuEWQ.png

7RgnXLNmTiCbfI2Vj9VCJg.png

this includes the time it took to change it or if it got changed right when I said something and was already in the works who knows but here is my chat logs with time stamps.

<16:27:11> "rapperdan": why is communit adviser using the old DL icon?
<16:27:19> "rapperdan": community*
<16:27:34> "rapperdan": Ok ty for fixing that lmao

this was sent to @Darkling fyi.

@Snoopy did you read my content of this post? the post was about how I said something to darkling and it was changed very fast I am aware that it was changed before I made this post...

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

I changed it before you even posted.

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Moved to updates.