TheLastBee

Anonymous Comment Section

I feel like having a hyperlink to some kind of anonymous commenting system that we could password protect on the view end would be a good way to find out things people like/dislike about the server. Though it would most likely be pretty shitty reading through 99% garbage to find the 1% of the legitimate opinions. We could probably use it to learn from mistakes and improve off of it.

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

1 hour ago, TheLastBee said:

I feel like having a hyperlink to some kind of anonymous commenting system that we could password protect on the view end would be a good way to find out things people like/dislike about the server. Though it would most likely be pretty shitty reading through 99% garbage to find the 1% of the legitimate opinions. We could probably use it to learn from mistakes and improve off of it.

Make an anonymous survey/form lol.

yeah.gif

1 hour ago, Leks said:

Make an anonymous survey/form lol.

I am not making this as a suggestion for my own server. I am making it as a suggestion for the whole of GFL to consider. 

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

idea: no

why:

if im anonymous how do I get likes on my posts I STILL HAVENT WON THE DAY THE CLOSEST I GOT ROY MADE A BIG POST AND GOT LIKE 20 LIKES THIS IS DEPRESSING

(real reason: just PM someone who you want to suggest it to :P )

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator

I can see the good and bad side of this idea. It would benefit if we're a different type of Community, per say if this community was more of a one-sided group. 

I'll explain or someone will explain better for me later. But all I'm saying is that gfl isn't that type of Community.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements