killerbrendon

Ban Appeal

Name: killerbrendon

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:200321192

Banned by: MILK MAN

Ban reason: Targeting Admins

Why you should be unbanned:

Yesterday I was being a bit immature. Really immature, honestly.  Yesterday I was playing with(the important people) Billy, MILK, and Redsoda. After playing a while a conversation was brought up that shouldn't have and i got pretty frustrated and argued with the admins for a while; starting with billy but leading to both.  At first I was playing normally and to be honest when you're playing with a lot of random people who aren't as smart/logical with the game as people with 500+ active hours on the server(in this case Billy and MILK) I just found myself going for them, not really realizing I what  I was causing. I apologize to Billy and MILK MAN for the scene yesterday, I am usually never talking(considering I dont have a mic) and I will make sure to keep past things past and respect admins, because to be honest, that server depends on you admins to keep it running properly.  This is the only server I care to play on GMOD and although this has nothing to do with me having any extra advantages on the server, I would like to continue donating to the server and keeping my VIP rank.

I am normally relaxed due to well.. my patience honestly. The one thing that probably flipped my switch was you accusing me of being someone else when I am not "typical admins". I know how a shitty server looks with shitty people as admins on it and I am not like them. I know it's a game and all but people are the ones behind the game. But I have known you for quite sometime and this is really the only time you have acted up to me at least. I think considering I have expected worse and people actually attacking me about my personal life I will have to unban you because I shouldn't have flipped out this much and should've just kicked you and hope you would just of settled down. But most of the time that doesn't work as we all know.  So i'll again Unban you.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif