davidrodfjell

I was banned for "ghosting"

My Ingame name is "david"

My steam id is: "STEAM_0:0:227995258"

I was banned for ghosting

I dont know who the banning admin was but i remember "Mr.Pineapple" reporting me

Reason I should be unbanned:

I was playing with my friend liisa and she just started playing TTT.

I told her to get down with me in the cave and she was suddenly killed.

I looked behind me and i saw Mr.Pineapple and somebody with an anime name and i just shot the person that was closest to me when she died. 

Afterwards mr pineapple said WTF NO KOS ON SKIN!!! and i was banned for ghosting??

My friend did not help me at all trying to find him (mr pineapple was the traitor because he killed me.

This is fucking admin abuse and im sick of getting banned for useless shit.

Hope i will get unbanned so i can play soon.

-David

Skjermbilde (51).png

Hoxen banned you. I don't know if you were ghosting or not but what I do know is that you were definitely kosing on skin. I did not kill or see Liisa get killed, but you insisted it was me because you saw an anime skin which a lot of VIPs and admins use. So, you kosed me because of skin not because you saw me kill her.

TTT G O D

I'm trash at everything else though.

Hoxen will hopefully respond to you soon. If you had a friend on there when you were playing, he might of thought you were ghosting because you revenged your friend's death. I honestly would do the same but this is why we have ban appeals. But from what it sounds like is a kill off of skin which isn't allowed, you need a name anytime you want to KOS someone. I also am a little concerned why your friend isn't appealing also? I mean if you just joined a server and get banned you would consider making an appeal also. But if she has another server she likes to play on that is okay too. But I will let Hoxen shed some light on this and possibly get you unbanned.

Thank you!

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Well considering your ban will be over tomorrow I am really sorry for this experience you have had with this ban appeal. I would've done more for you if I had the power to. So, we will have to wait your ban out. @PB-n-J please close this.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif