Kubnair

Roy needs your help

• Nick pinned and featured this topic

When I first saw this on my notifications I thought it was some kiss ass post but after reading it’s not I ope everyone does whatever they can for roy

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Been a member and a VIP for nearly 3 years. The least I can do is give some money for giving me a community of friends. Love ya @Roy. Appreciate everything you do!

#HelpARoy

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
1 minute ago, Snoopy said:

I honestly wouldn't mind if Roy took the money out of GFLs Paypal account. 

He swore as a 13 year old boy just starting GFL that he'd never take money out of GFL for his own use. He'd never do it which is why this gofundme was made :)

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Very unfournate to hear... I'll donate as much as I can to support @Roy! ::D: He's done so much for me and it's time to return the favour for him. 

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

Currently don't have any money, however I get paid tomorrow so i will be able to donate.

Roy is an amazing guy and has never received anything (money wise) from GFL. He works tirelessly for all of us and the is the least he deserves.

We've got you bud!

7dc3f2a47a7d6f4bd41bdc621a0dae8a.png

9f16a89baaec9c0856522b7d4d270e26.png

Katies_Signature.jpg

my thing.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Darkling

My personal is that we should hold it to a public vote on Roy using GFL funds for this. Then if you would like to help Roy out you can donate towards it. 

Roy has put enough into this community and continually goes above and beyond. 

Allowing a certain amount of money in exchange for dedicated time to GFL shouldn't be an issue. This also helps keep the money as transparent as possible.

However I also want to say as long as it is a one time thing. At the moment nobody makes anything within GFL. We can't afford for everyone to make money from GFL

Edit

I wanted to suggest this as a solution as this is the safest and most transparent solution for GFL.

Edited by Darkling

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Nick

However, Roy's decision about not using GFL's money on personal matters should be respected. It should, and is, ultimately up to him whether he'll do it or not even if a majority supports the idea. 

Edited by Nick

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

2 minutes ago, Leks said:

Sadly, you cannot donate through paypal.. shame.
@Roy, Send me your paypal e-mail and I will hook you up with what I have ♥

His email is in the first post. :)

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

@Roy 

hernia

ernia

rnia

nia

ia

a

ja

oja

Soja

luv u bb

Christian, use some of the money and be transparent about it.

Running GFL for the past 6 years, you should be able to use a little bit of the money, especially to get surgery.

Using at the most 2-3k(might be out of proportion)/7k GFL has won't leave the biggest dent we have seen. It seems like donations have been increasing and will go back to what it is now in the future. Have Snoopy/Rick make a well written announcement of what is going on, and say it will never be used for something else. You aren't helping anyone by being sick. GFL will probably suffer without you. Use YOUR money and get well soon.