Kubnair

Roy needs your help

It is not my decision to make. But I believe that Roy should use some funds for his surgery. He has put so much into GFL, possibly more than anyone else. And if its anyone who should be allowed to use a small amount of GFL's funds to help himself in a time of need, it's gonna be Roy

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

@Roy, I hope you can look out for yourself during these tough times. Take some time off GFL if you need to. Your health is more important than an online community, and I'm sure we will support your decision as we all support you in going through these hard times.

76561198088916523.png

Posted  Edited by Black
2 hours ago, Roy said:

I just wanted to say I am very thankful and grateful that this was made. I'm still very highly shocked. @Kubnair and I were talking for an hour about it because I personally felt very uncomfortable about people donating to me. It's already hard enough to talk to people about my problems, let alone having people donate real money to me... 

I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I would never use any of the GFL money. I am still holding that promise. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to not use GFL money. GFL is by far the biggest success in my life and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It has made me the person I am today (I cannot imagine what type of person I would be now-a-days without GFL). Although sometimes it may not seem like it, I focus on doing things for GFL every day.

I will get myself fixed and once all these health issues are gone, I feel I'll be in a much better state than before. My main goal is to make all of you happy and proud. That's what I will continue trying to do!

Again, thanks for everything! Words cannot explain how happy and thankful I am about all of this. I will show it through actions by getting myself fixed (and getting GFL off its feet again in the future)!

P.S. This money will be going directly to my PayPal account ([email protected]).

I know you have a moral dilemma about using the money but, I think I speak for all of us when I say, use the damn GFL money.

GFL donations is used for site maintenance and whatnot right? Well you're GFL. So technically using the money to help your situation is GFL maintenance :D

Edited by Black

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

2 hours ago, Black said:

I know you have a moral dilemma about using the money but, I think I speak for all of us when I say, use the damn GFL money.

GFL donations is used for site maintenance and whatnot right? Well you're GFL. So technically using the money to help your situation is GFL maintenance :D

I have to disagree, you're probably just joking but all I want to say is no.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

@Roy Would you take the money out of GFLs pot if for example I gave you ‘permission’ to take it for yourself?, if it’s guilt that’s stopping you from dipping into gfls profits that is. If so feel free to take the money I have donated to gfl to help the cause, maybe Set up a thread for the people that have donated to do the same? Just a thought that’s all 

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

When a generous post about helping roy out becomes a debate of using gfl funds even though he said he ain't. 

GG GFL. GG.

Anyway, I'll help if i can. Hope you get better my boy @Roy

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

2 minutes ago, TheLastBee said:

This isn’t how you save money @Roy. ?

9A592B07-92E9-4B82-8001-5C8A9FD33676.jpeg

I had an old PayPal account under the wrong "Account Type". I had to close it down but had $5.00 in it. I had to get rid of that $5.00 before closing the account. Therefore, I decided to donate it towards GFL and making a new PayPal account.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

I had an old PayPal account under the wrong "Account Type". I had to close it down but had $5.00 in it. I had to get rid of that $5.00 before closing the account. Therefore, I decided to donate it towards GFL and making a new PayPal account.

Thanks.

Was only joking. I figured it would have been for a good reason. I too have had to close PayPal accounts do to stuff like that so I know how it is.

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

Posted  Edited by Benroy
13 hours ago, Bae said:

I have to disagree, you're probably just joking but all I want to say is no.

Unfortunately, I'd have to disagree with you. Roy is the founder - with a reason like this, he has rights to take the money out of GFL. I wouldn't even mind.

-----

I'd help out with the funds, but I would prefer to go through paypal instead. Currently, I have to wait and deal with a bill this month, otherwise, I'd donate $15. I'll donate as much as I can when I finally get this sorted out.

EDIT: @Roy - Even if I can't donate, you're in my thoughts and prayers. 

Edited by Benroy

76561198043643390.png

Quick update a LOT of people had issues that me and @Korowa handled the gofundme account and thought it was unsafe to send there. Well we've given roy all the details and we no longer have access to it and he has full access to it so there shouldn't be anymore issues with that. Thanks for the support!

Achievements

3 hours ago, JerryHatTrick said:

I sincerely hope this is the only reason that there have only been 2 donations thus far.

I have to say, I'm a tad disappointed at the response to someone in need.

The PayPal is there too. I was hoping funds were just donated to that. 

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

On 2.11.2017 at 11:07 PM, Darkling said:

My personal is that we should hold it to a public vote on Roy using GFL funds for this.

On 2.11.2017 at 10:30 PM, Snoopy said:

I honestly wouldn't mind if Roy took the money out of GFLs Paypal account. 

There might be alternative ways of transferring that money.

For instance, someone could start a server hosting company with only one server and let @Roy buy most of its shares, then GFL could accept some overpriced offer from them.

Okay since Roy explained to me. I'll try to type as fast as I can before k get in trouble. If there's ant errkys while in typing this on my phone then I apologise. I simply said you don't need to post an extremely long loksr just to explain to me about something you can just say "Roy's community, he can do whatever'. Something like that. As to respond to you @Shuruia even if it is his community, the purpose is to support the community. I mean unless he's that type of owner who goes around using the community money for their own usage while possibly losing money from the community support. I mean if Roy really needs money for his surgery, he'll accept it in many other ways.

I'm going to end it here. Bye.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

21 minutes ago, Bae said:
21 minutes ago, Bae said:

I mean unless he's that type of owner who goes around using the community money for their own usage while possibly losing money from the community support

Not to start anything just trying to get my head around this, but isn't the gofundme the community giving money to someone for a cause like us giving money to gfl is a 'cause'? if he didn't need to community's support he wouldn't need a gofundme and i know there are several other ways of going about it but i'm just confused about it that's all. 

P.S. i know that @Roy Clearly has good intentions with GFL as a community and its profits, i didn't post this to make it seem any different 

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

6 hours ago, Bae said:

Okay since Roy explained to me. I'll try to type as fast as I can before k get in trouble. If there's ant errkys while in typing this on my phone then I apologise. I simply said you don't need to post an extremely long loksr just to explain to me about something you can just say "Roy's community, he can do whatever'. Something like that. As to respond to you @Shuruia even if it is his community, the purpose is to support the community. I mean unless he's that type of owner who goes around using the community money for their own usage while possibly losing money from the community support. I mean if Roy really needs money for his surgery, he'll accept it in many other ways.

I'm going to end it here. Bye.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

What

m8YD3waBSPCsYzvwLDcj_donald%20trump%20el