Sugarlessasp

Pokemon GO accident

I heard this on the radio and I honestly burst out laughing, kinda... So here it is.

A girl was driving while playing Pokemon Go apparently trying to catch a bulbasaur, when she swerved of the road into a lake, Drowning.   #LifeGoals   #DontPokemonAndDrive

I mean I could laugh at a nerd tripping while chasing a pokeman or something... but, uhh...laughing at some chick who died is a bit fucked, no matter how it happened :/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I must admit while its a shame she lost her life, but if the dumb woman died by playing a video game whilst driving her car, thus causing her to swerve into the lake and drown.......I don't give a fuck who it happens to imma laugh at and call them a dumbass for letting it happen in the first place. As if texting and driving propaganda wasn't enough, now it's going to be don't drive and Po:GO....Not even Once.

Just now, Disturbed_one said:

I must admit while its a shame she lost her life, but if the dumb woman died by playing a video game whilst driving her car, thus causing her to swerve into the lake and drown.......I don't give a fuck who it happens to imma laugh at and call them a dumbass for letting it happen in the first place. As if texting and driving propaganda wasn't enough, now it's going to be don't drive and Po:GO....Not even Once.

I see where you're coming from, but when I think about death [any death: male/female, white/black/whatever, even felons/mentally  ill/whoever really (aside from those whom I find unfit for the world as it is, like: child molesters, terrorists, and the like)] I think of the long-term repercussions and psychological effects it will or has had on people. Like, think of that poor girl's family, they're all probably devastated, both mentally and financially. Not only grieving a loss, but paying tens of thousands of dollars to put your own child into the fucking ground can take a massive toll on a family, not to mention potential liability issues with Nintendo (though not likely). Not to mention the thing I find to be the most depressing about death, the time lost. Think about it, spending 16 (can't find article for her age) years raising, teaching, and watching your child grow and develop, make friends, laugh, then have it all taken away in an instant because she wasn't paying attention.

Hoooooly shit /rant, didn't even realize I typed this much (death is a touchy subject for me)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

Posted  Edited by Disturbed_one - Edit Reason: had more to say
16 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

Hoooooly shit /rant, didn't even realize I typed this much (death is a touchy subject for me)

I wrote an unbiased paper for my finals on Euthanasia, and with pet's family members and friends passing in one way or another.......Death no longer phases me. Figured my name gave that away. Also the fact that death mortifies the majority of the population, is silly because death is inevitable, and out of EVERY thing in the world it's the only thing that we are truly guaranteed in life. #GrimSmile

Edited by Disturbed_one
had more to say

It makes me lose a little faith in humanity when I hear that people can't see why there are enforced laws about this

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Just now, Faex said:

It makes me lose a little faith in humanity when I hear that people can't see why there are enforced laws about this

My thoughts exactly, here's a simple rule to abide by, "Just fucking drive, and pay attention to the road stupid!"

13 minutes ago, Disturbed_one said:

I wrote an unbiased paper for my finals on Euthanasia, and with pet's family members and friends passing in one way or another.......Death no longer phases me. Figured my name gave that away. Also the fact that death mortifies the majority of the population, is silly because death is inevitable, and out of EVERY thing in the world it's the only thing that we are truly guaranteed in life. #GrimSmile

I get that, I understand the inevitability of death for everyone and everything, and though I'm lucky to have not been directly exposed to death very often, death is still a thing that scares me, and most of the world...The thought of simply ceasing to exist terrifies the hell outta me and most others, too (probably the original cause of religion, but that's a whole other can of worms). I've had my fair share existential crises, as I'm sure everyone else has at some point, and I let those thoughts get the better of me sometimes, sorry for arguing :/

16 minutes ago, Faex said:

It is a really stupid way to go out

GM3PM22.gif

1033049.png

2 hours ago, Disturbed_one said:

I wrote a paper on the holocaust and the Rwanda genocide therefore death no longer phases me too. 

#grimsmile

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

tbh, it's hard to sympathize with her. 

Distracted driving is a very serious issue and doing it can lead to not only the driver being hurt/killed, but also others around them. 

Anyway, I can't wait until the media starts fear mongering with Pokemon GO.

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
4 hours ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

I mean I could laugh at a nerd tripping while chasing a pokeman or something... but, uhh...laughing at some chick who died is a bit fucked, no matter how it happened :/

Should I give a shit?Fuck her, a moron driving and playing should expect what can come, she was also risking others.

If she was caught and wasn't killed, she should have been charged to rot in prison for being a moron and a risk to society because the pixels were more important to her than her life and other lives.

Good fucking thing she didn't run over other people or caused crashes that involved others.

Maybe death is a bit too much to wish on her,*maybe*, but a decade in prison should be good enough.

It always sad when people die from unneeded reasons, or reasons that could have been very easily avoided, but what can you do, this is what happens when people don't have any patience.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

4 hours ago, Disturbed_one said:

As if texting and driving propaganda wasn't enough

Hundreds if not thousands of people across the globe die because of selfish motherfuckers who text and use their shitty phones while driving, how is that propaganda?If already its the most positive kind propaganda.

Any cunt that uses a phone while they drive deserves to be thrown for a generation or beaten up for putting many people that didn't do anything wrong on risk because he is irresponsible.

This should be pushed by the media/high schools(education) every time possible.

Or did I misunderstand what you have meant?

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

19 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

Should I give a shit?Fuck her, a moron driving and playing should expect what can come, she was also risking others.

If she was caught and wasn't killed, she should have been charged to rot in prison for being a moron and a risk to society because the pixels were more important to her than her life and other lives.

Good fucking thing she didn't run over other people or caused crashes that involved others.

Maybe death is a bit too much to wish on her,*maybe*, but a decade in prison should be good enough.

It always sad when people die from unneeded reasons, or reasons that could have been very easily avoided, but what can you do, this is what happens when people don't have any patience.

What if that was your daughter, Your sister, Your best friend, Your significant other? You'd care. Would you still think that she deserved it? I understand that what she did was dangerous, but wishing death upon a kid who was too young to understand that bad things can happen to you, no matter how old you are just feels wrong. If she had killed someone then no, I wouldn't give a damn about what happened to her, but any pointless loss of human life isn't something to accept or welcome at all. Kids don't think that what they're doing could hurt themselves or others, do you honestly expect me to believe that she got into the car that day, thinking, "Gee, I think I'll play on my phone while driving so maybe I can run someone over or kill myself!"? Does that make what she did right or justified? No, not even close.

GM3PM22.gif

1033049.png

48 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

What if that was your daughter, Your sister, Your best friend, Your significant other? You'd care. Would you still think that she deserved it? I understand that what she did was dangerous, but wishing death upon a kid who was too young to understand that bad things can happen to you, no matter how old you are just feels wrong. If she had killed someone then no, I wouldn't give a damn about what happened to her, but any pointless loss of human life isn't something to accept or welcome at all. Kids don't think that what they're doing could hurt themselves or others, do you honestly expect me to believe that she got into the car that day, thinking, "Gee, I think I'll play on my phone while driving so maybe I can run someone over or kill myself!"? Does that make what she did right or justified? No, not even close.

Don't use that emotional things on me, I really don't care.

If this was my daughter I would teach her to be a sane person and not use phones at all while driving.

If this my sister, I really wouldn't done much, I would care more because she is my  sister, but my opinion would be the same.

Best friend?I don't think I want moronic friends that will go and fucking drive while not looking and paying attention to the road, same fucks that push their drunk friends to drive or simply drunk fucks who choose to drive, like I said, I might care a bit more since its my friend, but my opinion would be the same.

My opinion would be eventually the same, I would care more due to them being in my close circles, but like I said and will say, my opinion will be the same.

She wasn't young, what the hell??She is a fucking teen, she HAS A CAR!Kid my  ass, day by day we are taught in school for years that doing this is wrong, be careful while driving, don't drink and drive, don't drive tired, don't talk while driving, don't rush while driving, same thing with the mentality of "this won't happen to me".We already saw videos of how that happens, all news has sometimes a new update about a car crash, statistics show that and if you don't know the laws that prohibit that insanely dangerous behavior and why they exist, you shouldn't have any ability to get a car until you study them until they are carved in your mind.

Stop saying kid, she was a teen, teens know far better than the development phase where a human is considered a kid, repeating the word "kid" won't give her any bonuses or forgiveness points, fact that she did her driving tests and passed them is a good enough fact that she was no kid, only a moronic teen(when there are also a hell lot of moronic adults).

Your point reminds me of a story I was forced to read in school, about someone who always tried to avoid punishment and wanted people to forgive him, so to achieve that he always degraded himself and called himself an idiot.

YES, THAT"S WHAT I DO WANT HER TO THINK, maybe then stupid fucking twats would understand "gee maybe today I won't be a fucking ludicrous fuckwit and put my life and other lives on line because of stupid pixels that can wait to the moment I get out of my car and to my free time, because I know too many fucking people died and still die because of twats like me who play and use their phones while driving and I took responsibility when I decided to get my driver licence".

I also can use the same emotional point too, what if that was your kid getting splattered by a car with a driver that was texting?What if that was your sister?What if that was You yourself?

We are all in more unneeded danger when we get out due to these kind of people, I have little "mercy" to them the same I have to alcoholics who get to drive after they drank.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

1 hour ago, Benroyjam said:

Chill. Let's not do this.

No, I say lets do this, stop with the "chill", how is this even normal?Of course I will be pissed, people in their dozens lay down to the fucking ground on a daily basis because of this.

I addressed all of his points, I didn't attack him personally either.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg