Sugarlessasp

Pokemon GO accident

There was a pokemon go story where a couple bought a church and turned it into their house. However, the google maps still recognized that area as a church, so there was a gym in their house and people would walk by at night.

76561198088916523.png

Just now, Disturbed_one said:

#Flamewar.......also I will admit to incorrectly using the word propaganda, either way, it is all over the damn place and people should adhere to them a whole lot more. 

Yeah, I noticed it a bit after I posted my reply, but thank god that there is no way of deleting it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

02-416x277.jpg

but bulbasaur is a grass type... what was a bulbasaur doing in the middle of a lake... how and why did you drive into a lake.. omg this right here.. this is why pepole should just drink bleach 

Pokemon Go: The game I play where a wild Freddy Kruegeraur appears. :lenny:

freddy-krueger1-1.jpg

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

4 hours ago, CheapTactic said:

Yeah, I noticed it a bit after I posted my reply, but thank god that there is no way of deleting it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

S'all good man, these things happen in teh heat of the moment. Apology most indeededly accepted.

Posted  Edited by Disturbed_one - Edit Reason: added more?

Not to be a Necro but i feel that this is relevant due to my prediction of the new pokemon go warning. I was driving along the freeway last night and i happened to notice this particular sign. To go along with it here's a small article in regards followed by a link to the webpage to validate.

"Last year it was peas and guac. Now, it's Pokemon Go.

The Arizona Department of Transportation, which has drawn publicity recently for its eye-catching messages on digital signs along Valley freeways, is now weighing in on the smartphone game phenomenon with a warning for drivers:

"POKEMON GO IS A NO-GO WHEN DRIVING."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-traffic/2016/07/13/arizona-freeway-warning-no-pokemon-go-while-driving/87024232/ 

636040389819004825-Pokemon-2-1-.JPG

When i saw this sign, it was just too good to be true.........~sigh~ The world is most amusing.

Edited by Disturbed_one
added more?

Lot of pedos been placing lures for kids to come around, then nab em up.

Still though, why would you laugh? I feel angry for that girl being incredibly stupid, but I wouldn't laugh.

6 hours ago, epicawesomewolf said:

Lot of pedos been placing lures for kids to come around, then nab em up.

Still though, why would you laugh? I feel angry for that girl being incredibly stupid, but I wouldn't laugh.

I treat Stupidity different than that of a disease. Some people such as Pedo's are literally fucked in todays world, for they have no controll over what their sexual attractions are, though i do not condone their actions, which is where BOTH parties in this case are to Blame. It was her actions that told her to get in the car and play the damn game, thusly ending her own life the minute she put her keys in the ignition. She made the conscious decision to do what ultimately brought her demise, and it is in that idiotic behavior that i find humor in the situation. That OR ive completely lost touch with my emotions long ago when i lost my mind, either way ;D

Talking of accidents decided to quit Pokemon GO after having dropped a plate of my food straight onto the floor. Randomly decided to see if there would be any in my house whilst waking over to my desk. Only to get suprised and shocked when there was and dropped all of my food straight onto the floor. A trip to Subway soon followed.

received_1050523571705959.jpeg

Maybe it's because I classify as a cynical person but anyway fuck Pokémon GO. There I said it now go cry about. I hate what Pokémon go has done, in fact  I was close to hitting some kid with my car (kid is alive I just honked my horn at him.) Some many people are going to die and get hurt. I also hate what cellphones and texting has done to humanity. I see people who are on a date sit across from each other texting and not talking to each other. (Yes I am very cynical) I hate what the world has devolved into. You have Brexit and Pk go and murican election between a corrupt, lying, dirt bag and Hitler. What's  probably going to happen is Trump aka Hitler becomes president reveals the fact he is lizard Hitler,  no onewill know because they are on PK go and tits go up and nukes go off. Those are my views, if you agree with me then i like you alot. 

-WaterWolf11 

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

28 minutes ago, WaterWolf11 said:

Maybe it's because I classify as a cynical person but anyway fuck Pokémon GO. There I said it now go cry about. I hate what Pokémon go has done, in fact  I was close to hitting some kid with my car (kid is alive I just honked my horn at him.) Some many people are going to die and get hurt. I also hate what cellphones and texting has done to humanity. I see people who are on a date sit across from each other texting and not talking to each other. (Yes I am very cynical) I hate what the world has devolved into. You have Brexit and Pk go and murican election between a corrupt, lying, dirt bag and Hitler. What's  probably going to happen is Trump aka Hitler becomes president reveals the fact he is lizard Hitler,  no onewill know because they are on PK go and tits go up and nukes go off. Those are my views, if you agree with me then i like you alot. 

-WaterWolf11 

Nah. People have always been stupid and will continue to be stupid. 

As for people being distracted more, all I can say is "meh".

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
51 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Nah. People have always been stupid and will continue to be stupid. 

As for people being distracted more, all I can say is "meh".

Pokemon go encouraged more stupidity and problems as it distracts people(I would actually put it on stupidity as well, cause if you decide to keep playing without checking where you are, you are still stupid), I am glad its still maybe not officially out here.  

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

20 hours ago, FameLess said:

She probably deserved it. bet she was making someone feel like shit in real life make her self feel better. Karma sucks hope she died the worst way drowning

dude, you can't just say that, you dont know what happened.

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
13 hours ago, Wolfii said:

dude, you can't just say that, you dont know what happened.

We know what happened, another one of the hundreds selfish bastards who decides to do fuck all while driving other than watching the road got killed, luckily this time no one who had done nothing wrong had died.

Although maybe saying she deserved death is a bit too far, but I would be surprised even more if her school didn't talk about this things or that she never heard about such things happening.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg