THEDANKESTBEAN

ammo for shotty

The shotgun in site-19 only has 8 shots which makes players not use it and the ones that do use quickly discard it since they've probably already shot all of its ammo at an scp or other player. The shotgun (from my experience) does around 80 damage and since most of the engagements that you have with people that can actually die from it are long to medium range engagements where you can barely close the gap on anyone and the damage goes from 80 to 10 or slightly higher when firing from medium range. The large spread also doesn't help since the gun relies on pellets and not slugs so your basically screwed unless your point blank or whispering range from someone, and I know someones going to say ItS oNlY foR ShoRT Range but most of the time your going to be shaking your mouse trying to avoid the other persons shot and with the huge aim spread your barely going to land a hit on them let alone kill. so that's why i think it needs more ammo.

I agree could use more ammo. But I wouldn't use it on an scp only human targets :P

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements