Roach

mass RDM chain while admins werent on

Name: Floating Bathtube

Steam Profile/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cykableachy/

Banned by: Karma autoban

Ban reason: Got RDMed by innos round and round when admins werent on

Why you should be unbanned: There was a mass RDM chain at server when admins werent on and i got killed so much that my karma went very very low that it got me karmabanned

2 hours ago, Roach said:

Name: Floating Bathtube

Steam Profile/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cykableachy/

Banned by: Karma autoban

Ban reason: Got RDMed by innos round and round when admins werent on

Why you should be unbanned: There was a mass RDM chain at server when admins werent on and i got killed so much that my karma went very very low that it got me karmabanned

Ummmm makes no sense since your karma doesn't lower when you are killed, only when you kill.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

2 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Ummmm makes no sense since your karma doesn't lower when you are killed, only when you kill.

It's best to assume it happened because he killed the people when they tried to kill him. Even if you shoot an innocent when you are innocent, your karma will go down. So if he shot back in self-defense his karma still went down.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Just now, BillyMartin said:

It's best to assume it happened because he killed the people when they tried to kill him. Even if you shoot an innocent when you are innocent, your karma will go down. So if he shot back in self-defense his karma still went down.

True that, he didn't really include that in his reason though, he kind of just put that he was RDMed and that he didn't shoot or anything. I'll leave the admining to you though <3

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member