Tibet

Office politics.

As cancer slowly grows on the server my urge to apply for admin boils in my stomach, grumbling and festering in the inner portion of my colon slowly leaking through the anal cavity until pressure overwhelms me and metaphorically explodes all over my designer gucci pants.

My question is specifically more towards those who are admins or were once an admin. How would I go about smoozing with you to secure a +1? 

I enjoyed my time conversing and setting myself up with Whim but the malayasian bastard decided to resign before I could make an app.  I worry my admin application will go to waste and I end up becoming the next _PJ, my worst fear. 

Posted  Edited by Wilford_brimleyy

Show that you are active in-game, make an effort to get to know the admin team, and just get to know the community, A lot of people think they need to become a "leader" to apply for Admin, when that has nothing to do with it. Last but not least, just don't be an annoying jackass in-game.

Edit: I recommend joining the Discord server. Most of the Admins are VERY active in it.

Edited by Wilford_brimleyy

m8YD3waBSPCsYzvwLDcj_donald%20trump%20el

Posted  Edited by Wilford_brimleyy

Yeah, mostly what Wilford said, though be sure not to only come on for certain tryhard/specific maps.

Edited by Wilford_brimleyy