Royce

Chatbox Improvement

Posted  Edited by RockRoyce

I know this isn't totally important, but is there a way to not have a line break inbetween words? Like to try and fit the WHOLE word on another line instead of cutting it in half?

Shoutbox*

-Royce

Edited by RockRoyce

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

Posted  Edited by King_Wailord
10 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

Which server?

I believe he's talking about the GFL Forums Chatbox/Shoutbox, not a specific Server.

Edited by King_Wailord

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

There was an earlier discussion similar to this about the profile header or cover photo.  The length is not fixed, and I think it's better for the website to preserve its more robust style at the small cost of some words separating between two lines.

0m8FksP.png

tLryoQG.png

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by transperoman - Edit Reason: done testing homez

I would advise against this idea why? what is broken shoutbox with something going off the side of the whole forums? just checked and it looks like we fixed that.

Edited by transperoman
done testing homez

Achievements

4 hours ago, transperoman said:

I would advise against this idea why? what is broken shoutbox with something going off the side of the whole forums? just checked and it looks like we fixed that.

It happens to user's who are a) in subforums with a smaller version of the shoutbox on the side, making it narrower. b) mobile users

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

I know what you're talking about. But this is v4 ipboard and they don't support that yet for the shoutbox. We previously had it on v3 forums + shoutbox. So, we can't use much bbcodes or any coding on it as we used to be able to. But most of it is disabled due to some sort of bugs according to what I recalled from what Roy mentioned.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

6 hours ago, Bae said:

I know what you're talking about. But this is v4 ipboard and they don't support that yet for the shoutbox. We previously had it on v3 forums + shoutbox. So, we can't use much bbcodes or any coding on it as we used to be able to. But most of it is disabled due to some sort of bugs according to what I recalled from what Roy mentioned.

Ok, thanks for filling me in on that info 

Yours Sincerely,

Royce