Hatchey

Banned for ghosting and massing with a friend

Name: Hatchey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79301203

Banned by: Trial-admin "Billy"

Ban reason: Ghosting and massing.

Why you should be unbanned: Me and a friend who was apparently banned also (I don't know if he was or not because I was banned first, and he is afk.) were playing on the 24/7 minecraft map server. On the round I was banned, I killed two innocents, once was because I went in the Nether and there were unidentified bodies and someone there, so that would mean I could kill them if I am correct. The second kill was complete miscommunication. A jihadist came into the nether with the detective, an innocent, and me. I was in the back right of the nether. The jihadist started going off, so I peeked and started shooting at the only other person that was not the detective. I killed an innocent. The detective started shooting at me, but I told him to stop because I am innocent. After that, a traitor came into the nether and started shooting at me, so I killed him. Soon after, a player that had the name Bok Choy identified the detective's body and an inno's body. I had sus on him because the detective made it out alive from the nether and it would make no sense that he would have died in a massacre as Bok Choy said it. I told him that if he came to the nether I had no other reason to think that he was a traitor. I was in the only room in the nether, and he was pushing up on my position. I peeked very fast, and he shot at me with his shotgun. He missed. I killed him and won the round. The trial-admin said that me and my friend were getting banned for ghosting and massing, and it was only my friend who rdmed twice and was slain for it. Another reason for the massing to be in the ban reason was that I said that I was willing to rdm and take a slay to kill Bok Choy, who I had mega sus on for coming into the nether with me. As for the ghosting, there is no proof that ghosting happened, my friend's game crashed I am pretty sure, and we WERE NOT GHOSTING.

I believe that I was banned unfairly.

Thank you for taking your time to read and use your eyes to scan my ban appeal.

double bant.PNG

fuckingbannt.PNG

Well I was one of the innocents you killed and you killed me before I could ID any of the bodies so that's rdm. Also you say you had mega sus on Bok Choy which doesn't allow you to kos + you said that if they came into nether you would have no reason other than to kill him. That's claiming which isn't allowed. And how would you know that they were the only person left alive? Because I am pretty sure (from what I can remember) that there were a bunch of people MIA which means that you should not know whether or not Bok Choy was the last alive. BUT you did which means that you were ghosting with your friend because dead people can see who is alive, MIA and dead. Just my two cents.

TTT G O D

I'm trash at everything else though.

Posted  Edited by Hatchey
31 minutes ago, Mr.Pineapple said:

Well I was one of the innocents you killed and you killed me before I could ID any of the bodies so that's rdm. Also you say you had mega sus on Bok Choy which doesn't allow you to kos + you said that if they came into nether you would have no reason other than to kill him. That's claiming which isn't allowed. And how would you know that they were the only person left alive? Because I am pretty sure (from what I can remember) that there were a bunch of people MIA which means that you should not know whether or not Bok Choy was the last alive. BUT you did which means that you were ghosting with your friend because dead people can see who is alive, MIA and dead. Just my two cents.

I didn't know he was last alive, nor did I ever say he was. I wasn't claiming, I just had suspicion because he was moving towards me at an alarmingly slow rate, masking his sounds of steps as he went on. On all TTT servers I have played on besides this one, being at unid'd bodies is kosable. Should have said something in chat that there were many dead people in the nether. It was bad timing. Nonetheless, the main point I would like to speak on about your post was that you said that I knew he was the last alive, when, in fact, I did not. Thank you for your contribution though.

Edited by Hatchey

Let's just get to the point.

A round or two prior to this your friend killed 3 T's. One of them, he had perfect reasoning too. The other two, he had no reason to, he just went up to them and blew their brains out. From what I know from logs, and deathscenes, he either killed them out of guessing, some insane ass logic, or ghosting with you. Naturally, I assumed it was ghosting (not saying I assumed you were ghosting and banned you for it) but I decided to look into it a bit more. The next round, you camped the nether the entire round. You didn't move out of the nether at any point in time. Around 3 minutes left into the round, an innocent walked into the nether and you killed him, so if what you are saying is true (Which its not because deathscenes would have showed me the UN ID'd bodies in the nether) then you are taking the rules to an extreme by camping the nether, placing UN ID'd bodies around the portal and then waiting for someone to walk in so that you can kill them and respond with a reason in the report. Again that's not true since the deathscenes didn't show any UN ID'd bodies in the nether. So basically the innocent walked in and you killed him. Then later when another innocent walked in you murdered him about 5 seconds after he entered, this time it was clearly for no reason and I was watching you do it. There was no jihadier that entered when I watched you kill the 2nd guy, and no detective. Don't lie to try to further your appeal and try to get out of it easily. Then suddenly BOK CHOY BOI walked in (he had suspicion placed on him but no a KOS) and you retreated into the small hut, there was multiple people MIA but you initiated the gunfight with him by firing at his feet (possibly a misclick or you were looking for an excuse to kill him). Then he shot back at you in defense since you were T baiting, at which point you came out and then sprayed him down and killed him.  The reason you were banned (the main one) was for massing with him, which is going to stay. The only reason I added the "Ghosting" is because your friend blatantly walked up to 2 T's and ended them for no reason (the only way he could have know was from you PM'ing him since he had no DNA and didn't see them do anything wrong. Then you initiated a gunfight with the last Traitor despite their being multiple MIA's. But seeing as though I could have made this mistake with the "Ghosting" part, I will remove it from you ban. Though you will still be banned for Mass RDM'ing, along with your friend.

I guess technically this ban appeal was accepted and denied.

NOTE: I want you to know that Mass RDM is a 1 week ban, and so is Ghosting. We do not add the time to 2 weeks because you did both, but even though I did remove the ghosting part you still have a 1 week ban for massing. 

@PB-n-J If you could lock this. Thanks!

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

4 minutes ago, BillyMartin said:

Let's just get to the point.

A round or two prior to this your friend killed 3 T's. One of them, he had perfect reasoning too. The other two, he had no reason to, he just went up to them and blew their brains out. From what I know from logs, and deathscenes, he either killed them out of guessing, some insane ass logic, or ghosting with you. Naturally, I assumed it was ghosting (not saying I assumed you were ghosting and banned you for it) but I decided to look into it a bit more. The next round, you camped the nether the entire round. You didn't move out of the nether at any point in time. Around 3 minutes left into the round, an innocent walked into the nether and you killed him, so if what you are saying is true (Which its not because deathscenes would have showed me the UN ID'd bodies in the nether) then you are taking the rules to an extreme by camping the nether, placing UN ID'd bodies around the portal and then waiting for someone to walk in so that you can kill them and respond with a reason in the report. Again that's not true since the deathscenes didn't show any UN ID'd bodies in the nether. So basically the innocent walked in and you killed him. Then later when another innocent walked in you murdered him about 5 seconds after he entered, this time it was clearly for no reason and I was watching you do it. There was no jihadier that entered when I watched you kill the 2nd guy, and no detective. Don't lie to try to further your appeal and try to get out of it easily. Then suddenly BOK CHOY BOI walked in (he had suspicion placed on him but no a KOS) and you retreated into the small hut, there was multiple people MIA but you initiated the gunfight with him by firing at his feet (possibly a misclick or you were looking for an excuse to kill him). Then he shot back at you in defense since you were T baiting, at which point you came out and then sprayed him down and killed him.  The reason you were banned (the main one) was for massing with him, which is going to stay. The only reason I added the "Ghosting" is because your friend blatantly walked up to 2 T's and ended them for no reason (the only way he could have know was from you PM'ing him since he had no DNA and didn't see them do anything wrong. Then you initiated a gunfight with the last Traitor despite their being multiple MIA's. But seeing as though I could have made this mistake with the "Ghosting" part, I will remove it from you ban. Though you will still be banned for Mass RDM'ing, along with your friend.

I guess technically this ban appeal was accepted and denied.

NOTE: I want you to know that Mass RDM is a 1 week ban, and so is Ghosting. We do not add the time to 2 weeks because you did both, but even though I did remove the ghosting part you still have a 1 week ban for massing. 

@PB-n-J If you could lock this. Thanks!

You are completely wrong. I am sorry, but I am not lying in anyway. I was never a traitor before I was banned. I was innocent the whole time I was in the server from beginning until I was banned. MY story is completely true. Mr.Pineapple even came forward and said that he was the one with the un id'd bodies. That was when I entered the nether. I killed him for being around un id'd bodies. As for the second person, there WAS a detective, his name had "Slim" in it. I know for a fact that he was there. I heard a jihad go off, and the detective was also shooting at the inno I killed. I accidentally hit the detective in the meantime, hence why he started shooting at me.

You are completely in the wrong for telling me that I am lying. I am far from lying as I am telling the complete truth. If anyone is lying, it would be you Billy. I may have RDM'ed (even though I don't think that it was) but it was nothing that a slay couldn't fix. Altogether, this was a bad wrap and not how this should've gone down.

MY friend who was also banned along with me has also told me that he saw the two traitors kill someone respectively, so he shot them.

There is no reason for you to be lying about this. I don't know if there is some superiority complex going on, but you are completely wrong in your details of the situation.

@BillyMartin

It would be nice for you to respond back to me seeing that you called me out for lying while you yourself was lying. You also responding in a very aggressive way, and that would not be the right way to respond, even though you are responding to just a meager player. 

Posted  Edited by Mr.Pineapple - Edit Reason: Added some things
45 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

You are completely wrong. I am sorry, but I am not lying in anyway. I was never a traitor before I was banned. I was innocent the whole time I was in the server from beginning until I was banned. MY story is completely true. Mr.Pineapple even came forward and said that he was the one with the un id'd bodies. That was when I entered the nether. I killed him for being around un id'd bodies. As for the second person, there WAS a

detective, his name had "Slim" in it. I know for a fact that he was there. I heard a jihad go off, and the detective was also shooting at the inno I killed. I accidentally hit the detective in the meantime, hence why he started shooting at me.

Yes I was with un ID'd bodies BUT you killed me BEFORE I was able to ID them. You need to let people ID bodies for just killing them, if you don't that's called RDM.

41 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

MY friend who was also banned along with me has also told me that he saw the two traitors kill someone respectively, so he shot them.

If he saw them kill someone, he should've called a KOS.

17 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

@BillyMartin

It would be nice for you to respond back to me seeing that you called me out for lying while you yourself was lying. You also responding in a very aggressive way, and that would not be the right way to respond, even though you are responding to just a meager player. 

Just a recommendation: be patient. @BillyMartin will reply to you.

Also, nothing about how he was responding was aggressive. He told you what you did wrong and even removed the ban on you for ghosting (which you haven't even thanked him for????). And you are also accusing an admin of lying. All I can so to that is good luck lol, I'll take an admin's word over almost anyone else's any day.

Edited by Mr.Pineapple
Added some things

TTT G O D

21 minutes ago, Mr.Pineapple said:

Yes I was with un ID'd bodies BUT you killed me BEFORE I was able to ID them. You need to let people ID bodies for just killing them, if you don't that's called RDM.

If he saw them kill someone, he should've called a KOS.

Just a recommendation: be patient. @BillyMartin will reply to you.

Also, nothing about how he was responding was aggressive. He told you what you did wrong and even removed the ban on you for ghosting (which you haven't even thanked him for????). And you are also accusing an admin of lying. All I can so to that is good luck lol, I'll take an admin's word over almost anyone else's any day.

He IS lying. You kissups don't do anything to help. If you have virtual power, it doesn't really matter does it?

3 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

He IS lying. You kissups don't do anything to help. If you have virtual power, it doesn't really matter does it?

He isn't though because we were all watching you. If you're gonna lie about something like that, at least make sure that no one else is watching.

6 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

Why would I thank him for taking away the ghosting ban when it was included within my ban, and it doesn't take away from my ban time anyway? You fools make no damn sense.

Well you were also banned for Mass RDM which is also a one week ban. 

TTT G O D

1 minute ago, Mr.Pineapple said:

He isn't though because we were all watching you. If you're gonna lie about something like that, at least make sure that no one else is watching.

Well you were also banned for Mass RDM which is also a one week ban. 

And now you are lying?! I don't understand this. If you were watching me you would've seen what I am talking about! I only killed TWO innos. And I killed TWO TRAITORS. TWO TRAITORS BOTH SHOT AT ME FIRST, AND I WON THE GUN FIGHT. 

Just now, Hatchey said:

And now you are lying?! I don't understand this. If you were watching me you would've seen what I am talking about! I only killed TWO innos. And I killed TWO TRAITORS. TWO TRAITORS BOTH SHOT AT ME FIRST, AND I WON THE GUN FIGHT. 

So people are supposed to believe you over two other people, one of which is an admin? 

TTT G O D

Posted  Edited by Hatchey
11 minutes ago, Mr.Pineapple said:

So people are supposed to believe you over two other people, one of which is an admin? 

Not saying they should. I am just saying that my story is cold hard facts.

I am being the most truthful in this situation here. You are all being benign and going against my true word in order to stop me from being unbanned, and you are baiting me and trying to get me banned on the forums. This is all piled up against me.

Edited by Hatchey

8 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

Not saying they should. I am just saying that my story is cold hard facts.

So where are these cold hard facts? Do you have proof?

8 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

I am being the most truthful in this situation here. You are all being benign and going against my true word in order to stop me from being unbanned, and you are baiting me and trying to get me banned on the forums. This is all piled up against me.

In no way am I baiting you or trying to get you banned from forums. 

5 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

I am simply outraged that they would even consider a 14 year old to be a trial-admin.

Who cares what age an admin is? As long as they are mature and do their job, age doesn't matter.

5 minutes ago, Hatchey said:

And that the admin would let his temper get the best of him.

I don't think you've ever seen an admin or anyone else really lose their temper.

TTT G O D