Quint

New Batman

Rumor goes that Ben Affleck is out as Batman, so who would you pick to take over? Personally, I think either Josh Brolin or Idris Elba should do it. I'm a devout Batman fan in my personal life, and now you guys know. Who would you pick to take over the cowl?

josh_brolin_as_batman_by_poumap-d60nl1w.jpg

For me, I don't really mind who it is as long as they do their role correctly and their build is perfect. Like I wouldn't want a skinny dude being batman. Thinking about it will crush the dreams of a perfect movie. 

And besides... I don't know actors/actress names unless I google it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I agree with @Bae, it cant be some skinny kid. The dude has to have a build xd. But i just hope whoever gets it can play the role well as it’s such an iconic character, and it’d be shitty to mess it up and ruin it. 

Funny story about that "skinny guy" concern; when training for Batman Begins, Christian Bale was required to hit about 210 pounds after being 62 pounds for the movie The Machinist. He overshot that and freaked out director Christopher Nolan. He was dubbed "Fatman" by his friends. Personally, because I think he looks too big in BvS, Ben Affleck gets that title.

christian-bale-batman.jpg

Posted  Edited by RockRoyce

Anyone with true dedication, acting, and built is perfect for Superman. In addition, maybe a deeper voice?

Edited by RockRoyce

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

I've never heard Idris Elba speak with an American accent before, so...well, I say him because he has the persona to go with it. A friend of mine suggested Mahershala Ali, who has a deep voice when he wants to have one (Luke Cage).