KFCSauceNibba

Unban Me Please <3

Name: Lil Boom

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:175611926

Banned by: The Lovely myPhart <3

Ban reason:Ghosting Apparently

Why you should be unbanned: Well first off I wasn't even ghosting I was in the bathroom peeing so I was AFK I come back to see I was banned from ghosting and so was my friend Bennison Tennison who recently got GMod and whom I introduced to the GFL TTT server, I asked him what happened and he said he killed a single innocent for the fun of it and got banned for (Ghosting) but he hasn't gone on mass T's killing sprees or anything that I know of because like I said AFK I don't use discord or anything like that let alone own a mic thats why i'm only in Chat so therefore I wasn't ghosting and I feel like I should be unbanned

20171117155527_1.thumb.jpg.3d07b17cf723d81eef3aad3c5bb9af33.jpg20171117155542_1.thumb.jpg.4cc0b34d30c41a07ab142c5c11899641.jpg

1. You're friends with each other.

2. He killed a T for no reason, then proceeding to give a bullshit response.

3. You were a T that round.

Evidence doesn't really agree with you.

If I'm AFK it even says there Disconnected? so I mean it kinda shows there that I wasn't there he's a newbie he doesn't know anything plus I messaged him saying what he did and he said he wanted to kill somebody just because, and whats wrong with being friends with each other you can't say you aren't friends with anybody from that server @myPHART plus you've banned me before with over exaggerations last time you banned me was due to "Mass RDM" I only rdm'd once and someone said RDM round when I was still new to the server but still 1 RDM isn't mass that's only 1 slay <3

Bennison Tennison: I got banned for ghosting what is that
Bennison Tennison: And how long am i banned
Lil Boom: That's having someone telling you who to kill
Lil Boom: I was banned too
Lil Boom: Who did you kill?
Bennison Tennison: idk
Lil Boom: You were just banned?
Lil Boom: That's it
Lil Boom: I was AFK so idk what happened
Bennison Tennison: I killed someone lol
Bennison Tennison: Then I got banned
Bennison Tennison: How long do they last
Lil Boom: Was it a traitor?
Bennison Tennison: No

@KFCSauceNibba did you happen to screenshot the steam chat logs? Doesn't really help when you could easily forge the chat logs. Although I know this isn't my appeal, I do think myPHART knows how to tell when someone's ghosting, though I'm sure he knows some extra ways to prove it (which I will not say in here, to make sure ghosters cant figure out what it is and avoid doing it) and I hope he did some extra digging to be 100% sure you were ghosting. I don't think an admin would ban you for ghosting off of what happened in 1 round.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Uh, if you were, as you say "in the bathroom peeing so I was AFK" then who was playing for you? 

00:14 DMG Lil Boom [traitor] has damaged Vin-Gesus [innocent] for 2000 HP with Golden Sword

00:14 KILL Lil Boom [traitor] has killed Vin-Gesus [innocent] with Golden Sword

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

Posted  Edited by myPHART

So uh..

@PB-n-J just pointed out that you knifed someone in the beginning of that round. 18 seconds before your friend RDMed a traitor.

Your "AFK" story doesn't hold.

?

Edited by myPHART

Posted  Edited by BillyMartin

Yeah I'd say that's a real chat log. So far his story has made perfect sense to me. But Id assume myPHART can explain it a bit more.

EDIT: Seeing myPHART's post above mine after I posted I see that there really is only an 18 second difference between it. Though I know you could just instantly go afk as soon as you die, I have done that before. But that 18 seconds also gives you enough time to figure out a traitor and give him away to your friend. Not sure what to think anymore, since both could have happened.

Edited by BillyMartin

Posted  Edited by BillyMartin

I wasn't the banning admin. I cannot give you evidence that you were ghosting since I was not there/wasn't the one who banned you. Evidence is something only the banning admin (in this case @myPHART) can give.

Edited by BillyMartin

Posted  Edited by myPHART
6 minutes ago, BillyMartin said:

Yeah I'd say that's a real chat log. So far his story has made perfect sense to me. But Id assume myPHART can explain it a bit more.

EDIT: Seeing myPHART's post above mine after I posted I see that there really is only an 18 second difference between it. Though I know you could just instantly go afk as soon as you die, I have done that before. But that 18 seconds also gives you enough time to figure out a traitor and give him away to your friend. Not sure what to think anymore, since both could have happened.

He was a traitor that round, his friend was innocent. Doesn't add up to me.

and the pictures I gave should be sufficient enough evidence of ghosting. The guy literally RDMs a traitor for no reason other than "suspicion," which is way too convenient of a reason.

Edited by myPHART

Steam chat isn't good enough for me. There's always other ways of communicating with each other (e.g. Skype, texting, etc).

Way too fishy with the way he responded and how quickly he RDMed.

11 minutes ago, KFCSauceNibba said:

Just some chats before the ban I was telling my friend where to go to prove that he's innocent, watch me was about me jumping off the tower and the lmao they got salty was about my great T round killing about 10 people

IMG_0945.PNG

That right there is ghosting. Congrats on proving our point.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Just now, TheClassyBandit said:

That right there is ghosting. Congrats on proving our point.

How is that ghosting? I am literally telling a noobie where to go to test as an innocent, that's helping out a new player new to the server, if someone types in chat how do you test are you just not gonna help him?  Here's the definition of ghosting on the GMOD Forum on steam: when you are dead and you tell the other players who the T is not once did I tell him who to kill @TheClassyBandit