BlackDiamondFam

traitor in terrorist town minecraft server

So im asking if i can get unbanned from your traitor in terrorist town minecrafy server because two people reported me for rdm which one of them accident and the other one was me just being a dick head i dont remember none of their names but anyway the first rdm was me killing a person with a golden sword which is a traitor weapon but he was an innocent he said in chat he found it and pick it up put i was to busy trying to find the diamond ores the second reason is me just throwing grenades at people and thats all i have to say

BlackDiamondFam

1 minute ago, BlackDiamondFam said:

So im asking if i can get unbanned from your traitor in terrorist town minecrafy server because two people reported me for rdm which one of them accident and the other one was me just being a dick head i dont remember none of their names but anyway the first rdm was me killing a person with a golden sword which is a traitor weapon but he was an innocent he said in chat he found it and pick it up put i was to busy trying to find the diamond ores the second reason is me just throwing grenades at people and thats all i have to say

BlackDiamondFam

Yes I remember this, well for one the first one was (as you said) an accident, meaning no reason. The second was for him "being a dick"? which means killing him is still RDM. I banned you for attempted Mass because you also did some random damage (about 70 HP) to someone who ended up killing you for it. That's why you were banned. Sadly because this was Attempted Mass, this ban appeal is going to be: Denied.

@PB-n-J if you may.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309