Judge_Dredd

Unban

Name: Judge_Dredd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47787649

Banned by:  Lone Sniper Skeleton

Ban reason: It was something like " tried to mass rdm T buddies"

Why you should be unbanned: Well here's what happend, I put a C4 at the bottom of the tower where all the rocks are. Unbeknownst to be my T-buddy was afk in the range of the C4, and then another T-buddy of mine randomly ran into the same area. I was saying "guys watch out there's a C4 there", but I'm not sure he listened. So I did get a report, but I hadn't died, so I couldn't do anything about. I continued playing the game, and we where about to win, without my side of the story, or any knowledge of what happened( besides whatever the report said) Lone Sniper banned me. I know from past experience as a Admin, HeadAdmin, SuperAdmin, CoOwner, on many TTT servers that you're suppose to get there side of the story, unless they you know they are MassRdming. I like this community, however playing with Lone for a couple minutes you can see he's quick tempered, easy to start a fight, and won't admit when he's wrong. All of those reasons are why I don't think he should be admin. Now I get when people start getting you angry, you start to get mad. Another player even suggested he leave the game if he was going to get mad, he replied with "That's not going to help my situation". 

Tagging @Genji to decide. If you wish to report admin abuse, send a PM to Violator with proof.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

7 minutes ago, Judge_Dredd said:

I would, however I don't have evidence. I just think he's a bad admin.

If you have a Nvidia GPU I suggest shadowplay to be able to passively record without using too many resources, in case you experience something you think is admin abuse moving forward. Otherwise maybe getting a witness to the events you state occurred.

Posted  Edited by Judge_Dredd
1 minute ago, Joshawa said:

If you have a Nvidia GPU I suggest shadowplay to be able to passively record without using too many resources, in case you experience something you think is admin abuse moving forward. Otherwise maybe getting a witness to the events you state occurred.

I wish I didn't have a potato, but I do. I also don't know a lot of people on the server.  Because like I just joined like 2 days ago.

Edited by Judge_Dredd