Roasted_Rabbit

EBan Appeal

Banned for: item usage

Banned by: VAL3RIO

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:195633391

Player name: Roasted_Rabbit

Why I should be unbanned: Biased admin keeps restricting me on every occasion. Regular player and item user with no previous bans, got 4 restrictions just in the past 2 weeks by VAL3RIO. 1st two - 5 min apart on the same map after missing the timing. 3rd restitution - I get disconnected while holding item, rejoin later on map with no items and get restricted 5 min later. Lastly, restricted for trying something new with the reason "u suck". 

20171122230757_1.jpg

Alright, so the first time i ebanned you was cause you tried to yektima on westersand GOD lvl. The second time was a bit later on the same map when you failed to use wind so people died and we lost the round. 

Third time was when we played S_A_M and you took kirito and some other item on the last lvl and just died. Now this eban was because you also failed to use water on the ending of last lvl on westersand.

Every time i ebanned you was when you had a key item and just completely failed with it. I've seen you die or fail plenty of times with less imporant items and those times i've decided to not do anything cause it hasnt really ruined the rounds like those times i ebanned you.

If you aren't good enough to use the items that are needed to carry with just dont take them.

Imo the eban should stay but @koala and @Faraoh have been on for sure when i ebanned you 2 or 3 of the times so they can say what they think about this.

It's fine to die with an item when you're new to using the item, or if it's an accident or something. But you're a regular, GFL player who should know better at this point. If you're going to try something new with an item, at least warn the whole team, "hey, I'm going to try something with water, defend" or something like that.

It's definitely not the first time you've gotten items and died in a way that kind of just ruins the whole round for the team. So, sorry to say but I think Val is right in ebanning. 

On that last round you knew what you were doing and there was no reason to use water after holy ended. That was a ridiculously poor usage an important item that single-handedly lost them the round. If you were a new player, I'd excuse this as someone who's still learning or not experienced but you're not.

Hopping on what VAL said about seeing you die or fail plenty of times, I've also seen that many times but we've never took actions upon that because you were still learning.

The reason for the water was to delay the zombies, since every previous round after Holy they would end up close to the humans even before the lasers. It was also going to recharge for the last jump but I died on the 4th laser while trying to move forward across the crowd of people. Didn't even pick water in the 1st place at spawn.

Anyway, whatever. Feel free to close this thread