VilhjalmrF

Before GFL

Posted  Edited by Aquaticfilly0

It was the republic server for me. That's what the triangle in my name is. 2 years ago, using my friends account,  before I had my own, I joined Republic murder. I had so much fun, for so many months, then the main person left, and hasn't been back since, and there was no way to contact him. That was about a year and a half ago, but I still wait for him. Because of that one person,  I left along with 3 others. I checked the server about a month later,  and it was deserted. A month after that,  it shut down. For a while I bounced around,  finding servers cruel or boring. Then I came to GFL TTT. I rdmed, not knowing what I was doing. The victim understood,  and helped me. I only remember his name started with S. Since I started coming back more and more, and I didn't want to leave. I still have the triangle as a reminder. 

Edited by Aquaticfilly0

Posted  Edited by JK_Ghosty

I played the  halo games from like 2003-2013 (around the time the Xbox one came out) it was a fun time, made a pretty popular map on Halo reach and became a regular custom games host for a small forge community on reach switched over to pc cause I couldn't afford the new Xbox, played mostly tf2 and a game called realm of the mad God then in 2014 I decided to buy God and join GFL PH  and now here I am 3 years later

Edited by JK_Ghosty

<THIS USER HAD AN ANNOYING SIGNATURE, IT'S NOW IN A SPOILER>

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

c6c959634adaff8b1b4df8f4fd743d72.png

b599ee4ad47f1929ff3eb31bf0d6ffbc.png

18c28a36f5d161ecba3ceb703a6a5186.png

ee0fc2a2faac66045777c8f563d7b07b.png

391313c439633063bfd88624b537bce5.png

b218783e39a976e113c3d1a050aefd05.png

d4c86f348320d6b54ab330f0b759b3ab.png

8e3c5cd80f8c448917615b3a8c4eadf1.png

World record? 

7dcf88478a576aa6e168a9307b85cba5.png

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

I love how some of us here use to play halo. Halo was a great game. <3

Also @Aquaticfilly0, I'm pretty sure me and the old guys were banned from the republic murder server. But can't remember. We were banned from a lot of murder servers.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Before July 2014, I was an admin on another Gmod community that used to be popular called Project 21 but it went downhill after changing ownership. But even before that, I came from c.s 1.6. I was a junior admin on a community called Renegade Army. But I left because I knew it wasn't going to be well. All the us server eventually died and eu servers stayed populated. I played 1.6 from December 2008 to June 2014. But even before that or during those years, I was playing my PS3 on fat princess, little big planet 1 and 2, and cod: Black ops 2. From November 2005 till December 2008, I was playing MapleStory. It was my first online game. I used to watch my siblings and sister-in-law play it. At first, they didn't let me play it because I'm a girl and there's things online that people do to trick girls to think they're special until they get betrayed. Although that was my first online game, it was not my first game overall. My first game in general was super Nintendo racing game. I forgot the name but it had those low cars that you sit as if you're sleeping or laying down. 

I used to be very smart but I fucked up my life when I started gaming online. I was so focused on it that I never realized what I did wrong. And I'm not going to go into details about that since I made a thread about it before, most people on GFL knows what I'm talking about especially dano, shuruia, rose, Roy, etc.

So if anything, gfl isn't my first gaming community nor is it my last.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Well I used to be an edgy closet weeb that loved anime and played Roblox. Then I got Gmod after that phase was over and the GFL TTT server was the first server i ever played on. But before i was member i was playing on HellsGamers servers (god forbid their staff, corrupt to the core) and I was on a zombie survival server run by FWZT, and almost became admin on there, but GFL had the nicer community (not saying they're not nice, GFL was just friendlier) so I applied on TTT a while back. Here I am now. 

I sometimes still go back to that zombie survival server as I bamboozle people when they see someone with the "Dedicated" rank (a rank given by admins to truly devoted players, can do everything an admin can, they just have to make the server vote on it) that they haven't seen before lol

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

1 hour ago, Kite9867 said:

I love how some of us here use to play halo. Halo was a great game. <3

Also @Aquaticfilly0, I'm pretty sure me and the old guys were banned from the republic murder server. But can't remember. We were banned from a lot of murder servers.

HAHAHAHA OMG when I read that I slapped my hand over my mouth. Does Gwen or Foxtrot ring a bell?

Posted  Edited by Kite9867
15 minutes ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

HAHAHAHA OMG when I read that I slapped my hand over my mouth. Does Gwen or Foxtrot ring a bell?

There weren't admins on when we got on their server so dunno. We only joined it once.

Edit: We don't remember anyone from the servers we joined. All except the crispys. They were like a clan and an enemy to us. They didn't like us lol.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I started playing in a community called H2O Clan for a game called Wolfenstine Enemy Territory (W:ET). An amazing WW2 FPS game which came from quake (By the way your Italy map in CSGO, origionally made in Wolfenstine Enemy Territory). I was like 11 when I started playing. Played for a very long time, till I was 17. The game slowly started to die off for me so I played less and less. I was pretty good at the game as I played for the English "pro" team (2013-2014) where I took part in quite a few scrims. Believe it or not but I was amazing at FPS games.

During 2012 I started to play a game called "Freelancer". This game is the prequal to Star Citizen. Fantastic story compain. I decided to look for mods for the game where I found the Discovery mod and joined their community. I stopped playing FPS for a very long time, with the odd exception of playing W:ET for a little bit for scrims and training, because I started playing in this new game which eventually lead me to resigning from the W:ET team. I played Discovery until late 2016 where I was perma banned, along with 5 of my good mates, for calling out an admin on his abuse and not following rules (Have a read here if you want something good to laugh about). It was later over turned into some bullshit probation because the staff there had no evidence of what I had done and there was a MASSIVE community outcry. I'm still on probation there because I haven't played it for ages.

And thent hat leads me to here. I found a dead GFL server by accident and you guys know the rest. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

• 2 weeks later...

I played a LOT of Binding of Isaac and was obsessed with Undertale. I was also obsessed with this rogue game called Rogue Legacy! (Like, cringe worthy amounts of Undertale. 3 hours a DAY. YIKES.) Eventually, someone else's (my sister's boyfriend's) steam library got shared with me and I was able to explore a bunch of other games, and I stumbled onto GMod, where I got acquainted with the GFL community!

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 8.06.59 PM.png