BlakeS

Veteran Tag?

I'd say a good idea is to add a different rank like a veteran who has played 100+ hours or so. and Maybe add models they can buy. Would be cool for those who are loyal to the server and dont get staff ect.

rip.png

1 hour ago, BlakeS said:

I'd say a good idea is to add a different rank like a veteran who has played 100+ hours or so. and Maybe add models they can buy. Would be cool for those who are loyal to the server and dont get staff ect.

For which server is this?

yeah.gif

+1 since i think it's a good idea to reward players, which have been loyal to our servers. The only problem that i see, is that way to many players have 100 hours+. I would go for 200-250 hours. 

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

If we're doing that, we might as well bring it back into discussion then. But honestly, I don't think it should be for how long you've been on server, *cough* afk time *cough*. I think it should be more well-rounded of being a good member in gfl instead.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

15 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

this is for the MC server, but I think it could go all around the servers.

for AFKs I'd start enforing the Kick when theyre spec for too long.

That would kill the server if we do that. I'm assuming you're talking about TTT then. Yeah, it's allowed to AFK on that server. Well its allowed anywhere on GFL except some that might kick ya for space.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Finnick
1 minute ago, BlakeS said:

thats false its pretty packed everyday i'd say. only server i play

do you see minecraft

8adb2adb5e4572e95b05309b5b62aaad.png

edit- yes i know you're talking about TTT minecraft lol im just making fun of you leaving that info out

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

i think veteran rank should be given to people who have 3+ years to this community

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

3 minutes ago, mbs said:

i think veteran rank should be given to people who have 3+ years to this community

YES I HAVE ABOUT 5 YEARS SOOOO

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

3 hours ago, ChesterBennington said:

YES I HAVE ABOUT 5 YEARS SOOOO

do you have the cognitive capacity to think about any other aspect of this than rewards for yourself mate

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

When I saw Veteran Tag I thought you meant something more like those who have served our country and play GFL, not someone who's played 100 hours on a server. -1 I think something more recognized is VIP, like at least for me, I don't donate to random-ass servers I won't play on. $3 for 11 days of VIP every 11 days isn't a bad deal either. So I'll stick my -1.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

4 hours ago, Bae said:

That would kill the server if we do that. I'm assuming you're talking about TTT then. Yeah, it's allowed to AFK on that server. Well its allowed anywhere on GFL except some that might kick ya for space.

An auto kick function that doesn't let people AFK for more than an hour at a time.

1 hour ago, Winter said:

do you have the cognitive capacity to think about any other aspect of this than rewards for yourself mate

No, I’m selfish bb

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

1 hour ago, TheSadBandit said:

When I saw Veteran Tag I thought you meant something more like those who have served our country and play GFL, not someone who's played 100 hours on a server. -1 I think something more recognized is VIP, like at least for me, I don't donate to random-ass servers I won't play on. $3 for 11 days of VIP every 11 days isn't a bad deal either. So I'll stick my -1.

I mean veteran as someones whos served I could get also. I just think the idea of giving a rank for someone who spends enough time and is loyal to a server would be a good reward. I never said VIP isnt cheap. I myself plan on donating once I get all my bullshit bills out of the way. just an idea. some will hate it some will love it.

rip.png

16 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

I mean veteran as someones whos served I could get also. I just think the idea of giving a rank for someone who spends enough time and is loyal to a server would be a good reward. I never said VIP isnt cheap. I myself plan on donating once I get all my bullshit bills out of the way. just an idea. some will hate it some will love it.

I mean I like the idea in general, but I don't think it's something that'll encourage people to donate if they receive more "free" stuff for playing. Maybe adding a new rank, cheaper than supporter, called veteran that could cost $2/month, and they get a Veteran Rank tag, that way the expense is minimal enough for someone to be like "yea I'm willing to spend $24/year to be a GFL Veteran" or something like that. As for your bills, and future shit, if you're ing-game, do me a favor and re-log whatever game you're in.

1 hour ago, TheSadBandit said:

I mean I like the idea in general, but I don't think it's something that'll encourage people to donate if they receive more "free" stuff for playing. Maybe adding a new rank, cheaper than supporter, called veteran that could cost $2/month, and they get a Veteran Rank tag, that way the expense is minimal enough for someone to be like "yea I'm willing to spend $24/year to be a GFL Veteran" or something like that. As for your bills, and future shit, if you're ing-game, do me a favor and re-log whatever game you're in.

but if it's 200 hours plus to get it it's not like its a cake walk.

rip.png