Woxy

UBR - Woxy

Posted  Edited by titanc_13

yea sorry realize I should've been more descriptive in my ban reason, but I caught you aimbotting very clearly.

In the moment, it was clear that you were snapping, and I did not collect a video from your perspective, however using deathscene there are clear moments where you make impossible shots. There is one shot in particular where after getting multiple consecutive headshots on many shots that did not seem to be aimed at the head at all, you shoot an extra time and the bullet (as shown via paths in deathscene) goes off your body at a 90 degree angle to hit someone you weren't even looking at until after you shot.

Your next shot is then a headshot, using a silent M16, on the D, who is on the tower, while you're at the tester.

If this evidence is not good enough, I apologize for any inconvenience and will unban, but I doubt that will be the case. I'll upload the video to YouTube link it when that's done. 

Edited by titanc_13

Remember when I was good? I don't either.

Posted  Edited by titanc_13

There's the video, the real juicy shot is about 1:04 though.

sorry for the shit quality I lowkey dont know how to record through the game (rip) so i used my phone 

Edited by titanc_13

Remember when I was good? I don't either.