Tuco

TTT Minecraft Ban Appeal

Name: Tuco Salamanca 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32606164 

BANNED BY: CONSOLE 

BAN REASON : Karma too low, Mass RDM

WHY I SHOULD BE UNBANNED :  I killed too many innocents because they shot at me first. It's not my fault that i'm a highly trained savage and i kill people who attack me first. 

I remember you. From what I understand, they DIDN'T shoot at you, and didn't even t-bait at you. Your responses were that you shot them based off suspicion + reflexes. (Sorry for the late response, by the way, I didn't have my computer all of yesterday). I'll look at the reports and damage logs again if you would like (just tell me the day/rough time because I played quite a bit on thursday, which is when you were banned I believe), but I'm quite sure that they didn't shoot at you, and, if they did, it was because you shot them first.

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 8.06.59 PM.png

Okay I'm back sorry for the delay. I went to sourcebans and took a look at your ban. I wasn't the one who banned you. It was a 1 day karma ban which I didn't implement. (I may have been remembering someone else's ban from that day, that day was a nightmare.) The ban says that it's expired, so, unless my sourcebans is glitching, you should be able to come back and play!!

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 1.07.28 PM.png

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

AAAAND I screwed up sorry. I searched by nickname, not steam ID. I may have screwed up with damage logs or gotten confused. You have been unbanned. Apologies!!!