TheJitFace

Have You Used G2A?

Have you ever used G2A previously?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever used G2A previously?

• Yes
    • No

15 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

Have you used G2A?

I have, however the times I have used it I’ve gotten shitty service - not to mention  when I bought a random bundle of 10 keys and got 9 of the same keys for the same game I didn’t need keys for.

HANLOOSE

On 12/3/2017 at 7:10 PM, straightupgoof said:

I have, however the times I have used it I’ve gotten shitty service - not to mention  when I bought a random bundle of 10 keys and got 9 of the same keys for the same game I didn’t need keys for.

Hi! We're sorry for the problem. 

Can we ask you to visit our Support Hub again, so we can check on that issue, please? Thanks in advance.

Bear in mind that any case sent to our Resolution Center depends on seller's cooperation and response time. Each seller is given up to 9 days to respond, due to location and the fact that no seller is working 24 hours a day.

I have. I haven't gotten any bad services from them either. When I had Paypal blocked from G2A, I had to contact them about a payment that seem to say it was charged back, so I had to talk to them. Oddly... on their end, they told me that my account wasn't charged back and it's just weird. But I wouldn't trust them entirely considering how sketchy it is.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements