Yagyuu-chan

Ban appreal

Name: Yagyuu-chan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79751434

Banned by: @Duc2000

Ban reason: Change your Spray

Why you should be unbanned: I already change my spray 12 hours ago this morning (GMT 7) or night in US. @Rainbow_Six_Jager ask me to change it so when he and @Jroek97 in server (your can ask them) i already said i will change my spray and that would be the last i use it as a slam bait. This morning (in US) i haven't spray any single spray. @Duc2000 said he got a screenshot of my spray. Prob thats before @Rainbow_Six_Jager ash me to change my spray. I already said "don't worry i will change it".

38 minutes ago, Yagyuu-chan said:

Name: Yagyuu-chan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79751434

Banned by: @Duc2000

Ban reason: Change your Spray

Why you should be unbanned: I already change my spray 12 hours ago this morning (GMT 7) or night in US. @Rainbow_Six_Jager ask me to change it so when he and @Jroek97 in server (your can ask them) i already said i will change my spray and that would be the last i use it as a slam bait. This morning (in US) i haven't spray any single spray. @Duc2000 said he got a screenshot of my spray. Prob thats before @Rainbow_Six_Jager ash me to change my spray. I already said "don't worry i will change it".

I didn't take a screenshot of it I forgot to, but I did see it had been sprayed on the ground in between two trees by the tower. I asked the other admins about it and they said to ban. Did you accidentally spray it?

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

1 minute ago, Duc2000 said:

I didn't take a screenshot of it I forgot to, but I did see it had been sprayed on the ground in between two trees by the tower. I asked the other admins about it and they said to ban. Did you accidentally spray it?

Yes looks like. Because i remember if i already change my spray when lone sniper ask me. I change it back there but i just click "ok" with out "apply' it. My bad then sorry. I actually didn't want spray anything back there so yeah.