JLlaneras

ze_Ice_(Temple/Cavern)

nice.... will every part of the ground be slippery ice????? cuz that would be epic!!!!! 

Also, how easy will it be to get lost???? i have found with a few of the temple maps, and other maps as well, if you can get lost on the map, newer players will shy away from it. 

@hotEvercLear The map is straightfoward so there will be no getting lost on this one. Also there are parts of the map where the floor is slippery.

@BloodyKiller I am making other maps but i want to put out all the Ocorina Of Time temples and dungens too. They are my priority at the moment.

@DarkHeroz Soon my friend soon haha!

yeah, the textures look sick for the floors and walls. I like the lighting as well from the Screen Shots. 

Is the slippery floor built into the map editor/textures themselves, or do you have to write into the map some sort of constant velocity or a script to have a slowly diminishing velocity calculated for each individual player in a given area when you want the slippery floor effect? 

So i am getting close to finishing Ice (Temple/Cavern) still deceiding on the name. Here is another screenshot of the outside of the map.  FYI area is still under development.

Screenshot: Entrance of the map

1. Fog will be toned down

2. Props and objects still need to be added

3. Lighting needs to be added and tuned

20171213081638_1.thumb.jpg.b384d748923f2b9e02762fc003ece5b2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I have decided on the name for this map and it will be ze_Ice_Cavern. As Ice_Cavern is close to being finished I have added a materia item I also made this map to support doorhuggers and defenders. For defenders there will be obstacles and hard defence areas as well as easier ones. For doorhuggers there will be alot of parkour to activate triggers and such as well as npc's and falling objects. For both defenders and doorhuggers there will be areas where the ground is slippery so watch your step!

Just another sneak peak picture!

20171224152301_1.jpg

Posted  Edited by JLlaneras

Very close to finishing Ice Cavern just a last few minute ideas i want to implement as well as a boss! @hotEvercLear

Picture of the start of the map with the finished lighting and effects as well as props and details!

20180104214039_1.jpg

Edited by JLlaneras

• 2 weeks later...