VeryIrritatedLeopard

Very Irritated Leopard, 9448484

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158447497
Banned by: @starsandspiders

Reason: RDM and leave

Please wait for her response.

https://www.sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A158447497&Submit=Search

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by starsandspiders
  1. The logs and deathscene say you weren't shot by the traitor (sorry misread) at all.
  2. You may have had no choice but to leave, but you didn't respond to your report nonetheless.

I stand by this ban of RDM and leave. If I find the logs of you being shot, I will unban you. Otherwise, see you in six hours.

Edited by starsandspiders

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 8.06.59 PM.png

Is there any chance you know what round it was? For the LIFE of me I can't find the report (I have a tiny laptop with a very sad, SAD processing speed)

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

Found it. From what I can tell, you got shot by a different person, and subsequently shot someone nearby on suspicion that they had shot you (even though they hadn't). I do believe you should serve out this ban, solely because you misunderstood the report against you and I feel that 6 hours is a totally normal punishment! (I've been banned accidentally before, and, TRUST me, I endeavor to make sure everything is in place before banning people.). It won't be a horrible black mark on your record, most everyone has more than one ban, and you're a new player. Come back tomorrow to play and we would love to have you.