copies

Ban Appeal

Name: Unarmed Black Man With A Banana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120268135

Banned by: Billy

Ban reason: He said I was ghosting, which I was not. 

Why you should be unbanned: Billy RDM'd me, I reported him. After the round, he replied to the report and said it was an accident and I would be banned for ghosting. He also banned someone I had met on the server today. I don't understand this.

Well I would love to unban you if you could make up some amazing excuse. I had spent like 6 rounds trying to catch you guys, and on my T round which I just so happen to be the last traitor on, it was a 1v13. I killed you like 3 minutes ago, and then suddenly when I start making a move, had my disguiser on for about 45 seconds, snipe a guy and then your friend says "KOS BILLY". Of which someone literally said in admin chat "How did he know it was you, you had your disguiser on". In fact I did have my disguiser on, and there was no way you could have known it was me off skin either since I have mine set to look like everyone else's for situations like this where I am trying to catch ghosters. So that being said there is only the fact that you were using your friend to get my name. So if you could explain how the hell you got my name and explaining YOUR side of the story I will happily unban you both.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

23 minutes ago, BillyMartin said:

Well I would love to unban you if you could make up some amazing excuse. I had spent like 6 rounds trying to catch you guys, and on my T round which I just so happen to be the last traitor on, it was a 1v13. I killed you like 3 minutes ago, and then suddenly when I start making a move, had my disguiser on for about 45 seconds, snipe a guy and then your friend says "KOS BILLY". Of which someone literally said in admin chat "How did he know it was you, you had your disguiser on". In fact I did have my disguiser on, and there was no way you could have known it was me off skin either since I have mine set to look like everyone else's for situations like this where I am trying to catch ghosters. So that being said there is only the fact that you were using your friend to get my name. So if you could explain how the hell you got my name and explaining YOUR side of the story I will happily unban you both.

It said I was killed by you, and gave me an option to report you, that's how I knew it was YOU who RDM'd me. I added the kid literally 3 rounds before this incident. I haven't even spoken to the kid since the incident, other than in game chat. You killed ME before him. I was your first kill, because I remember seeing you kill him after the fact.

1 hour ago, copies said:

It said I was killed by you, and gave me an option to report you, that's how I knew it was YOU who RDM'd me. I added the kid literally 3 rounds before this incident. I haven't even spoken to the kid since the incident, other than in game chat. You killed ME before him. I was your first kill, because I remember seeing you kill him after the fact.

Well I apologize I might have gotten you two mixed up but that "3 rounds ago" thing is definitely a lie considering I literally checked and saw that you were friends 45-60 minutes before this happened and you were friends. So uh, that isn't help you. Also yes I accidently blew your brains out lol, but in case your wondering even after you were banned I slayed myself. Also the only reason I ended up killing your friend is because I started targeting him because it was again a 1v13 and he KOS'd me through my disguiser (which you still failed to explain) and when its a 1v13 someone kosing you is kinda a BIG ASS DEAL but in case you forgot a disguiser HIDES YOUR NAME and I hear him clear as day say "KOS BILLY" after I was shooting a few rounds off.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Posted  Edited by copies

Well, all I can say is that i'm giving you my truthful evidence. I wasn't ghosting, but it's up to you/other admins to be the judge of that. If it were any other server, I wouldn't care about the ban, but I really enjoy playing on y'alls. Thanks

Edit: I can't speak for him in this situation, so i'm not sure why he called a KOS. and, I wasn't in the server for but only 20 min that session

Edited by copies