Boomboxno1

Ban appeal

Name:  [GFL] boombox#1

Steam ID: 76561198188538021

Banned by: EmoBrony

Ban reason: Supposed mass edming

Why you should be unbanned: There were no admins on the server, and everything went chaotic, then one admin came on and all the people who weren't breaking the rules got banned. Me, and I think two others were playing fairly, when we were all disconnected. Unless, it was a mass ban.

1 hour ago, Boomboxno1 said:

Steam ID: 76561198188538021

that isn't your steam id it's your steam community link this is your steamID STEAM_0:1:114136146 

3 minutes ago, EmoBrony38 said:

looked on source bans cant find this ban

you should pay more attention its not hard to tell that isnt a steamID. Here's his ban https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A114136146&Submit=Search

Achievements

Posted  Edited by EmoBrony38

yea u killed ppl made sure u answered all the reports and none of them forgave u

30 minutes ago, EmoBrony38 said:

yea u killed three ppl made sure u answered all the reports and none of them forgave u

plus i think some of the responses were dumbass ones

Edited by EmoBrony38

Revenge RDM still counts as RDM. Don't take things in your own hands, most admins will ban you even if you're just defending, because it'll make matter worse.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, EmoBrony38 said:

yea u killed ppl made sure u answered all the reports and none of them forgave u

plus i think some of the responses were dumbass ones

All the replies were genuine I assure you and it was just the others being salty. The only proper mistake I made was accidentally shooting another traitor because I didn't see his tag, the rest were petty complaints.