kikofly

Zombie Escape Event #24

Vote for Map/Date/Time (POLL IS NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR VOTING)  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What Map?

• ze_diddle_v3
    • ze_santassination_v3 (EXTREME LEVELS)
  2. 2. When?

• Dec 16th 2017 (Saturday)
    • Dec 23rd 2017 (Saturday)
  3. 3. What Time?

• 11am Central Standard Time US(CST) / 6pm Central European Time EU(CET) / 1am GMT+8
    • 1pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 8pm Central European Time EU(CET) / 3am GMT+8
    • 3pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 10pm Central European Time EU(CET) / 5am GMT+8
    • 5pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 12am Central European Time EU(CET) / 7am GMT+8
    • 7pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 2am Central European Time EU(CET) / 9am GMT+8

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, super513 said:

Why can we only have them for 1 month why not forever

1 hour ago, RuO said:

I say let VIP keep them perm 

VIP aint cheep ya know. this is already way too generous in our end. 

16 hours ago, kikofly said:

VIP aint cheep ya know. this is already way too generous in our end. 

v  I  p  A  I Nt C h E  a P  y  O   u  K n   O w

:hahayes:

Can we also get a breakdown of the common trims so people can write it down and keep it handy while they play and hopefully we can keep more alive? Are there any more things to note on exteeeeeeeeeeme mode vs regular mode? 

Lion King Round:

- 65% go up/left, 35% go lower/right and hold a bit 

- don't try to get to mufasa unless you know what you are doing

- the reindeer will kill you. Backpedal, but if you are about to get run over just use left/right strafe and let go of backwards button, and jump if you get stuck on something  

Act 1

- basically just go right unless you know what you are doing on the left side and know how to long jump. 

- kill the bevers if you are in front of the pack

- watch out for the beavers at the bottom of the elevator,  after a door opens and especially after the beaver boss fight... pre fire the doors/elevator after every every hold

Act2

- maybe note where the TPs are located so people know where to avoid...

- dont touch the pizzas... ever...

- dont get lost if you go into the bright white area, turn left right away

Act 3:

IDK, i only ever go right side off the break and then far right side to help cover and get simba.... so IDK what to do or where to go other than that way...

Truth Mode:

Maybe someone could MS Paint a route so that people don't get lost, and note the main hold points. 

Seems like we will have lots of Tryhards on, so lets try to keep everyone alive and not die to our own stupidity.... 

4 hours ago, xZephire said:

Where do you wanna heal at skinny Santa?

Oh and also is that a new strat? Seems like the one we've always tried.

1 before skinny and 1 in the middle of the boss fight

no it is not a new strat i wanted to make it more clear for people who either didnt join for the previous one or atleast let people understand this strat better because it wont be easy to pull of due to players who either dont listen or just randomly take items. Im trying to find the best strat atm so i might change it up a bit im testing the map offline to see the npcs spawns etc etc.

the_test_to_time.png

4 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

Can we also get a breakdown of the common trims so people can write it down and keep it handy while they play and hopefully we can keep more alive? Are there any more things to note on exteeeeeeeeeeme mode vs regular mode? 

Lion King Round:

- 65% go up/left, 35% go lower/right and hold a bit 

- don't try to get to mufasa unless you know what you are doing

- the reindeer will kill you. Backpedal, but if you are about to get run over just use left/right strafe and let go of backwards button, and jump if you get stuck on something  

Act 1

- basically just go right unless you know what you are doing on the left side and know how to long jump. 

- kill the bevers if you are in front of the pack

- watch out for the beavers at the bottom of the elevator,  after a door opens and especially after the beaver boss fight... pre fire the doors/elevator after every every hold

Act2

- maybe note where the TPs are located so people know where to avoid...

- dont touch the pizzas... ever...

- dont get lost if you go into the bright white area, turn left right away

Act 3:

IDK, i only ever go right side off the break and then far right side to help cover and get simba.... so IDK what to do or where to go other than that way...

Truth Mode:

Maybe someone could MS Paint a route so that people don't get lost, and note the main hold points. 

Seems like we will have lots of Tryhards on, so lets try to keep everyone alive and not die to our own stupidity.... 

If you want i could make a guide for the rest of the acts but probably wont be needed. Yes i know new players etc but there will be a good leader idk maybe luff or dash etc but we should beat all the stages before act 3 quite quickly if we have a very very good team.

the_test_to_time.png