Teri

Breach Book Club: SCP Article Recommendations

Hey everyone.  Most of you all are probably well aware of the lore behind the playable SCP's found in the game.  But there are literally thousands of SCP articles to sift through, and a lot of great ones don't get as much attention as they should since they're not featured in any of the games.  So, I figured I would start a thread to recommend a couple of my favorite SCP articles that I've come across, and hopefully others will share ones they have come across as well.

SCP-1730: What Happened to Site-13?

The tale of an SCP Foundation site from an alternate reality, where things went horribly, horribly wrong.  My personal favorite.

SCP-3008: A Perfectly Normal, Regular Old IKEA

A perfectly normal IKEA indeed.

SCP-1382: Save Our Souls

A shorter read, but one of the creepiest ones that I have found.

That's all for now, but there are plenty of other great ones I can add later.  Please feel free to add more recommendations if anyone has any.

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

32 minutes ago, Teri said:

Hey everyone.  Most of you all are probably well aware of the lore behind the playable SCP's found in the game.  But there are literally thousands of SCP articles to sift through, and a lot of great ones don't get as much attention as they should since they're not featured in any of the games.  So, I figured I would start a thread to recommend a couple of my favorite SCP articles that I've come across, and hopefully others will share ones they have come across as well.

SCP-1730: What Happened to Site-13?

The tale of an SCP Foundation site from an alternate reality, where things went horribly, horribly wrong.  My personal favorite.

SCP-3008: A Perfectly Normal, Regular Old IKEA

A perfectly normal IKEA indeed.

SCP-1382: Save Our Souls

A shorter read, but one of the creepiest ones that I have found.

That's all for now, but there are plenty of other great ones I can add later.  Please feel free to add more recommendations if anyone has any.

What happened to site 13 was fucking amazing. Was such a good story. 

I'll read the other two when I get the time :)

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

11 hours ago, thecoldsoldier said:

Is this my Literature class in school RN? I already got shit like this

Take notes, you will be tested on the material.

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

• 3 weeks later...