Chef.

Which is better (PUBG-Fortnite)

Fortnite or PUBG?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you think is better and why?

• Fortnite
    • PLAYER UNKNOWN's Battlegrounds
    • I don't care

Both are similar in gameplay obviously, same objective etc, however I see PUBG as a competitive, and serious gameplay style, as for fortnite; it’s more of just something you can grind, and play with friends when you’re bored.

both are fun as hell though.

HANLOOSE

20 minutes ago, straightupgoof said:

Both are similar in gameplay obviously, same objective etc, however I see PUBG as a competitive, and serious gameplay style, as for fortnite; it’s more of just something you can grind, and play with friends when you’re bored.

I'd have to say that you're 100% right here.

PUBG is already being played in local tournaments while Fortnite is seen as something of a cartoon. Yes I do know people will have their opinion but taking my own into account, PUBG is an obviously better game. It has more of a serious community and has endless play-ability, the same can be said for fortnite but as far as I've seen. PUBG is set to be a classic while Fortnite will be it's overshadowed little half-brother

jinnd1.png

On 12/11/2017 at 8:56 AM, straightupgoof said:

I totally agree