RVFK

Sign out button

I personally don't want that. I understand it's a hassle on mobile devices because of the lag, but I am 100% sure you're supposed to wait for it to completely load before you do anything. Because if you're in a rush, it might slow down your other apps or loading time may extend to longer time frame.

Well... at least that's how it is for PC; especially laptops. It over heats if you start running programs without it resting or loading first. Same with mobile devices, except it'll be from the website that'll load all the images and data.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, Bae said:

I personally don't want that. I understand it's a hassle on mobile devices because of the lag, but I am 100% sure you're supposed to wait for it to completely load before you do anything. Because if you're in a rush, it might slow down your other apps or loading time may extend to longer time frame.

Well... at least that's how it is for PC; especially laptops. It over heats if you start running programs without it resting or loading first. Same with mobile devices, except it'll be from the website that'll load all the images and data.

I don't see any harm in adding it, and it would help mobile users.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

13 minutes ago, Flooooooooooooooooooooooof said:

I don't see any harm in adding it, and it would help mobile users.

I can second this. I don’t think it would matter anyways if you’re in a rush or not cause I don’t even sign out. I just close to the app or go to a different app. I NEVER sign out unless i hit the damn fucking sign out button.... I was love to this “are you sure you want to sign up” than have to resign the fuck back in and being mad. 

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

Do not see the part of I personally don't...? It means my opinion, I am in no right or have any power to deny this automatically. An opinion is just an opinion. It still solely up to the higher ups to decide in the end.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I've never done this but I can see how annoying it would be. +1 from me.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I could look for a plugin to do this with mobile. Though, I'm not sure if any exist. I can also suggest adding a feature like this to the IPS 4 dev team.

Thanks.