SS PigeonShit

Be back whenever

Well, I'm out.  I planned to make this post in a few weeks but @Roxie_Foxie's blatant toxicity and general disdain towards me because I asked legitimate questions moved that needle up real quick and changed its tone and direction completely. I'm gonna be on vacation all of January and February but I'm not sure after that if I'm coming back. I really grew to like this community but I had the door slammed in my face pretty hard just because I questioned the validity of some of the TTT rules. But whatever, that's how it goes. I've always had fun on GFL and I hope it prospers in the future with my personal toxicity and immaturity gone.  See you in 2018... or maybe 2019.... or whenever I feel like coming back, if ever.

Thanks to @Spazzin for making TTT fun as all hell, thanks to @Twistercat for keeping those damn false slayers away, thanks to @Door for keeping me sane from 9pm-12am, thanks to @WholeMilk for helping me become an admin for such a brief time back in the day, thanks to @mbs for literally bringing Hide And Seek back to life and making it better than ever, thanks to  @IllegalCucumber for failing at all crouch jumps, thanks to @TheClassyBandit for his Canadian border stories that still inspire me to this day, thanks to @D3fault for going on his drunken rants about how nobody helps him, and last but not least thanks to @myPHART for being the fall man when we wanted to piss off @Violator. Also, thank you @Muffin for being Muffin I guess.

Cheers, friends!

giphy.gif

It's unfortunate to see a GFL member leave due to toxicity in the community. Can we get that fixed? 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

25 minutes ago, Roxie_Foxie said:

See ya 

try not to shitpost if you come back

I was unaware asking legitimate questions about questionable rules was considered shitposting. Duly noted.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Let these kids be the winners they are.  They are better than both of us and all of us ;) .  Just say: "Okay.  You win.  You're right; I'm wrong.  I'm a loser."  I do it all the time, and it makes their day.

Have a great vacation.  If you really enjoy being here, and it sounds to me like you have quite a few buddies here, then I hope you may give us another chance.  This is a big community and people will have their differences... don't let one or two people ruin it for you.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Wow no tag </3

Cya bud. Hope you come back someday. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Dude we answered all the questions you had, Bae went out of her way to make a whole essay responding to each one of your questions so I don't know what you are so mad about. You want the rules changed and that's fine we all need constructive criticism but, don't get mad and say you're leaving when we decide to dispute your argument or when the rules don't get changed. You even had the audacity to say, "Even some of the admins don't know the rules completely." We sat there and argued your points and you sat there and said we don't know what we are doing as admins. I've given a lot of hours of my life to the GFL server so when I see someone say I don't know what I'm talking about then It makes me not even want to listen to what you have to say. If you are leaving then fine, I hate seeing people leave the community but, if this is what makes you leave then so be it. 

2 hours ago, Roxie_Foxie said:

He's leaving cause I'm toxic <3

Your comments were just the tipping point, there was a lot of other stuff I'd rather not talk about.

2 minutes ago, SSPigeonShit said:

Your comments were just the tipping point, there was a lot of other stuff I'd rather not talk about.

Awwww come on, you have no problem calling me out

Cant call just one person out now can we

tsk tsk 

Achievements

6 hours ago, Roxie_Foxie said:

He's leaving cause I'm toxic <3

LELZ!  I wonder would make him think that??!  Gee... golly... he must be really silly and cannot grasp simple things.

fPbYHR7.png

(Reference)

fRMIdBS.png

(Reference)

Clearly, Pigeon was the one to start cursing and insulting everyone before you corrected the situation.  Thanks for improving our community, Roxie.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Roxie_Foxie

9 hours ago, Joshy said:

LELZ!  I wonder would make him think that??!  Gee... golly... he must be really silly and cannot grasp simple things.

fPbYHR7.png

(Reference)

fRMIdBS.png

(Reference)

Clearly, Pigeon was the one to start cursing and insulting everyone before you corrected the situation.  Thanks for improving our community, Roxie.

now now joshy you are taking this thread off topic tsk tsk I thought you were better than that, I was merely stating WHY he was leaving you are now poking me

so I will reply with 

pigeon was an admin on TTT for a short time, in that time he should have learned that in order to get something done you take it to a manager, actually pretty well all TTT players know that if you have an issue about something on the SERVER you bring it to the MANAGERS attention, now pigeon INSTEAD of taking it to the MANAGER took it to the forums and proceeded to argue with the admins whom are all still ACTIVE admins on the server, and those admins were kind enough to tell him he was wrong in a polite manner, and since that did not work for him and he still decided to continue being an ignorant person and kept flogging a dead horse I steped in and shut him down, and I was so good at it that now hes leaving, so its win win for me, if you cannot take the brashness that I have, then dont be an idiot and stop flogging dead horses, I told him to rewrite the entire MOTD in a manner that he would like it to be and then submit it to the manager for review, he is chosing not too, meaning that its not that serious of a topic for him and that he is just trying to start shit 

that's all

and joshy, 

I even used a work example in the real world

proud of me daddy? I did what you do

Edited by Roxie_Foxie

Achievements

14 hours ago, Roxie_Foxie said:
  Hide contents

now now joshy you are taking this thread off topic tsk tsk I thought you were better than that, I was merely stating WHY he was leaving you are now poking me

so I will reply with 

pigeon was an admin on TTT for a short time, in that time he should have learned that in order to get something done you take it to a manager, actually pretty well all TTT players know that if you have an issue about something on the SERVER you bring it to the MANAGERS attention, now pigeon INSTEAD of taking it to the MANAGER took it to the forums and proceeded to argue with the admins whom are all still ACTIVE admins on the server, and those admins were kind enough to tell him he was wrong in a polite manner, and since that did not work for him and he still decided to continue being an ignorant person and kept flogging a dead horse I steped in and shut him down, and I was so good at it that now hes leaving, so its win win for me, if you cannot take the brashness that I have, then dont be an idiot and stop flogging dead horses, I told him to rewrite the entire MOTD in a manner that he would like it to be and then submit it to the manager for review, he is chosing not too, meaning that its not that serious of a topic for him and that he is just trying to start shit 

that's all

and joshy, 

I even used a work example in the real world

proud of me daddy? I did what you do

1. I think you are confusing brashness with being a genuine, grade A cunt

2. "I told him to rewrite the entire MOTD in a manner that he would like it to be and then submit it to the manager for review, he is chosing not too" Not entirely true at all, in my spare time I have been working on one. I plan to show it to Vio at some point before I leave on vacation

3. I was not trying to "start shit", I was not "shitposting" and I was not trying to "get something done", I was not trolling. I was merely expressing an opinion. I'm pretty sure aside from appeals and applications, that is what the forums are for. At no point in that thread did I expect anything I say to leave any lasting effect on the MOTD. I was merely exposing the faults/vagueness/condescension in it and ways it could be improved, opening a discussion. We (me and everyone else) were having a nice debate until you swooped in with your shield of righteous indignation and started screaming at me like a toddler who didn't get his way. Like, holy shit dude, take a chill pill. No discussion at all, no reasoning, just, "Nope, I'm right, you're wrong, I'm an admin, this conversation is closed". But just look at the point I was making. @Jroek97 proposed an instance where he deemed there was enough logic to kill someone. @Bae said no, that would be KOS on location. By the written rule, they would both be both right and wrong. Yes, ultimately it is admins discretion. But then that goes back to what I said, server hostility where certain players do not want to play with certain admins because they enforce rules differently. That is all. I explained that pretty well. 

Lastly, to what @WigglesWorth said, yes it is just a game. Such things shouldn't be taken so seriously. But in that same vein, such trivial matters shouldn't be blown out of proportion by openly chastising and castigating members for voicing an opinion. Like holy mother of hell @Roxie_Foxie if you are that against open discussion on the forums, I suggest you take a break from reading the forums.

Posted  Edited by Bae

I don't know if this will ease your feelings toward Roxie as an admin. We had multiple admins in the past whom were much worse than Roxie and I.

Most older TTT staff members or globals may remember Jeff The Killer and Sugar. Admins back then had power to godmode and noclip... etc. But because of them; they mass rdmed the entire server and slay everyone. But in their bible, they're admins; at that time, they didn't like the manager then. So they used their way to get rid of them. 

The third admin was Civis. He got admin because he was dating the previous TTT Manager: Wild Stark. He was a completely rule breaker. Of course, you can tell what happened afterwards. They argued and broke up. He went on a mass rdm rampage and slain/banned anyone that came on. He got demoted for it and eventually perm banned. 

So, these type of people do not exist anymore on TTT or at least I believe they don't. There used to be some that do back in the day, but they learned to improve. Roxie's way is his drunk way of handling things like how aqua have always mentioned. The reason why I put my name up is because although I didn't do any of that sort, I was extremely toxic admin. Much worse than roxie or any current TTT admins; even worse than bunny.

Edit

But if you do come back, come back happy or fresh mind. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask; we're here to help for a reason. Do not listen to those that just come on just to call you stupid or that you whine too much. Even a normal admin can still complain, so eventually everyone has their rights to question the rules.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

The fuck even is this thread anymore

Don't take this out to the public. If you have a problem with Roxie, damn this sure is the correct thing. /s

This is leading to nothing but arguing so take it to PMs.

original.gif

Achievements